the Rift

We Found Wonderland

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Didn't you calm my fears with a cheshire cat smile?

She had watched the glimmering snow, moving her head from side to side too see it shimmering, blue and silver sparkles seemed to dance on the top layer of snow. She smiled, and before she could even look surprised, she noticed the stallion. He was tall and dark, his wingtips where...Wait a second! He looked like her! Another Pegasus. Her mother had told her when she had asked about others, that there were some without wings. And some with sticks on their heads. The filly had laughed at such a thing, because what crazy equine would have a stick rising up out of their head?

But now that he saw this Pegasus, she thought differently. Was her mother just kidding about that? She surly wasn't lying about the snow. It was all over the place. Spice liked it, the different shades and sounds and feels and smells. The air smelled clear, other than the other. He had asked her a question, she nodded though that would be a lie. She had never seen this stuff in her life.

"No...I have never seen snow before. But I love it." She didn't know to address him by sir or not. Maybe Mister? She smiled at the markings on his eyes and wings. So different, the girl wished she had something like that...Maybe she could paint her own markings on herself. That would be wonderful, different...Extraordinary.
"Hello..." This was when another walked up, seemingly distracted by something else on the male's legs...She nodded at the female after she introduced herself. "Hello, to both of you. I am Sage. But please call me Spice." She smiles, it was warm and something different on her lips. It felt like she hadn't smiled in forever, she needed a reason.

Here was a reason.

Though the filly was curious to what a world's edge was, she only cocked her head to the side. Thinking back to the homeschooling-like thing her mother had said about being polite. She then wondered why she would have to learn that stuff if she would never meet anyone else. It seemed as though her mother would have kept her hidden away for as long as she could. "May I ask what a World's Edge is?" She didn't want to be rude, and couldn't read the expression of the female that well.
Gosh, what if it was really obvious? She probably looked like a fool.
The World's Edge, in her mind was the world. Everything she had seen so far cutting off into a dark abyss, the pit seemingly endless and the darkness seemingly infinite.
Though this was probably not what the mare meant, because she said she was from there. Who could live in an endless pit and infinite darkness? Not Spice.

ooc;; Hi! I love the markings on Bucephalus, and the illusions idea with Jahzara. So creative, and simply wonderful. c: <3

Messages In This Thread
We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-20-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-20-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Jahzara - 11-22-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 11-22-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: We Found Wonderland - by Spice - 02-16-2015, 10:04 AM