the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

As the Legatus aproached, Keiran growled softly at first in warning. That is until he saw the stallion. Gently he slid from from her back, nodding to the stallion. He stayed close just in case but was going to let her do the talking.

The roan shifted and stood quickly, not out of fear but out of trying to act like she was alright. "Rostislav." Her voice was soft, her green eyes looking over the head of the warriors for the Falls. "I-I didn't see you." She looked to him as her mind processed the question he asked. What plagues you?" Ha, what plagues her? What did exactly plague her... Well that could be any number of things. From the twice over rape, to the murder of her first born son before her eyes, to even the abuse she and her mother withstood when she was much younger...

Finally her lips parted, but not with an answer. Instead she asked a question of her own. "What's in that leather bag you always carry?" Her eyes stayed focused on the bag, curious suddenly. At least her mind wasn't on everything else. Keiran sighs and shook his head. I hunt. You safe with him. With that the panther was off, hunting as well as making sure nothing surprised the pair. Finally Kiara answered the question at hand, her mind finally able to deal with the subject. "Zünden and Adelric left the Falls, for the home of their father... The Basin.." She paused. "Their father was murdered. I should be happy he's gone after what he did... But I know they are in danger there.." Her voice trailed off, still wanting to know what he held the that bag of his... How he could remain so... Care free.

"Talking"

@[Rostislav]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, Fire away, fire away, Ricochet, you take your aim, Fire away, fire away
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM