the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

"I am sorry to hear that." He pauses as if weighing hid next words. "Have you tried to get them back? Were they taken?" She shakes her head slightly.
"If only it were that easy. They were not taken. They went on their own free will. I fear what will happen if those of the Basin find out my blood also runs in their veins." Her voice cracked slightly. He lays down on the ground and touched the ground with his nose, trying to get her to join him. She does, laying down tucked at the larger stallion's side.

For the first time in years, she feels safe in the presence of a stallion. After all, what was the worst that could happen? He was from her herd, she knew him. He drank from his leather bag, then offering her some as well. She hesitates for a moment or two. His words sinking into her mind. "It may make you feel better. It always does for me." Those words made her choice. She reached out and took the opening of the bag in her mouth and tipped it back.

The liquid burned her throat as it slipped down. She could not drink from it for long for the feeling. She let go of the bag and coughed, her eyes wide. Whatever was in the bag, was strong to the taste. It was also unlike anything the young roan had ever had. But as the drink settled in her belly it felt good. She tried to recover herself slightly. "It's strong, but good. What is it?" Whatever it was, as the effects settled in her emotions numbed. She could feel the bond with Keiran, his concern pouring through. I am fine. Hunt. Rosti keep me safe. The panther consented and continued his hunt. However he had a feeling his bonded was going to relax this night....

"Talking"

@[Rostislav]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, Fire away, fire away, Ricochet, you take your aim, Fire away, fire away
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM