the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

She provides a response, clearly regretful and ashamed that her children chose to go to the Basin. I do not know them and I certainly don't know many Basiners. I only consider myself unfriendly with the Aurora Basin because that is what I have been taught to believe. My experiences with them have been limited, and for all I know that aren't really that bad a folk. But, if they are as racist as is rumored, she is right to worry about their lineage being revealed. Kiara is 'only' an equine, and the Basiners would certainly look down on her, and therefore her children. But if her children chose to go there, perhaps they've got the right personality to make it in the Basin. "I'm sure they will be alright." I say, trying to comfort her. She lies down next to me, and I feel the effects of my alcohol already starting to loosen my tongue, my muscles, and ease all worries from my mind.

As her body presses up again mine, I feel a warmth run through me.. More than just the effects of the alcohol.. I think. It reminds me of the warmth I had..... that afternoon with Voodoo and Aurelia. A small smile slips onto my lips as Kiara drinks from the flask. I remember that event.. fuzzily. Is this leading up to what I think it might be leading up to? I don't push it.. I don't want to push it. Kiara is a sweet lady and I don't want to take advantage of her when she's feeling blue. I nuzzle her rather protectively, and offer what comfort I can. She asks what the drink is that has surprised her with its potency. "It is from Mother Russia, called Vodka." I can feel Damaris starting to take notice of us, observing the changes in my mood and coherency. 'Go play. Let us be.' I say warmly but firmly. She's not offended, and I hear her run off to another part of the grove.

"."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM