the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Her mind spins with the what ifs and the whens of what could happen to her twins in the Basin. Adelric had tried to easy her worries, but instead they had only intensified. But the moment she took a drink out of that flask, they all had just melted away. "I'm sure they will be alright." In the back of her mind, she could still feel Keiran watching over them. Focus on your hunt. I'm fine. As he nuzzles her protectively, she leans in closer. The affection was foreign and strange, but nice. No stallion, maybe outside of Madryn and Maskan had ever shown such affection. Not even Breeze.

Quickly she shifts from the thoughts about her only love, and the fact that he had left her. Here was Rostislav, comforting her. Proving that not all stallions had horrid intentions. When he answers what the stuff was, her curiosity was peaked once again. She looks to the flask, already wanting more. Before she knew what she was saying. "May I have more?" She gently reaches up, attempting to lip at his mane. There was just something about the feeling of this, vodka, coursing through her veins that made her more bold. Whatever this feeling was, the roan wanted more.

After all, what could go wrong with Rostislav close by?

"Talking"

@[Rostislav]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, Fire away, fire away, Ricochet, you take your aim, Fire away
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM