the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

At first, I think that the vodka doesn't help ease her tension. Her body is tight against mine, reluctant. The worry that plagues her is practically tangible. I wish that I could transfer my relaxation to her so that she could find peace. When she asks for more of my vodka, I happily provide it. She may not realize it, but I have a magically replenished pouch. She lips at my mane and a smile spreads softly over my face. I haven't had sweet contact like this in... I don't remember when. Ever? I take the pouch back from her when she's done drinking from it, and begin running my lips over her, if she lets me. I go to nuzzle her and stand, then reach down and whicker for her to join me standing. "I have another idea, something to take your mind off it all. Will you let me?" I wonder if she knows what I have in mind... something that she has experienced before, but perhaps I can make into something more enjoyable. Something she won't regret when the day is over.... "Please let me make all the bad go away." The vodka speaking or me? Perhaps it's me... speaking through the vodka, enabled by it. I'm not a bad guy... I'm not a drunk all the time. If only someone could see it.

Perhaps enticing her to join me in a little dance isn't the best way to prove it. Or maybe it is? What will she think of me after? Will I be as horrible as the previous men in her life, or a step up? Let us forget it all... Stop thinking so damn hard, and enjoy the moment and wherever it takes us....

-- fade to black --

"."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM