the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shoot me down but I won't Fall

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

Keiran focused on his hunt, ignoring the goings on of his bond's mind. She was safe, Rostislav would never seek to harm her... Of this he was sure. His attention instead was on the fox about five yards ahead of him...

Kiara however, was entirely focused on Rostislav. He allows another drink, and the young roan drinks deeply this time. It is strong, but easier to drink this time than the first. When he takes the pouch back, she wonders how long it will take for her body to relax. As his lips run over her frame, she freezes for a moment but quickly relaxes as he stands and encourages her to do the same. "I have another idea, something to take your mind off it all. Will you let me?" She stands, her mind slightly fuzzy from the vodka. However something about this made her heart race, not in fear.... But in wonder. Was this how it was supposed to be? "Please let me make all the bad go away." She nods, agreeing to whatever he had planned next. Whatever it was, she would not regret it with him. He, truly was different from every other male she had ever know in this way.

--fade to black--

The young roan was breathless, her green eyes turning to see if he was leaving her in this state of buzzy bliss... Or if he was going to stay to make sure she was alright. Either way... This had been very different. Keiran was not angry with the Legatus. How could he be when his bonded had allowed him closer than any other male besides himself. He moved forward from the shadows, his tongue cleaning the last of the fox from his lips. He looks to the stallion, waiting to see what his next choice was going to be. After all, should there be a foal as there had been the two times before.... Well the panther needed to know what he would be in for. Helping raising the child on their own, or a father who actually gave a crap about not only the child but the mother...

"Talking"

@[Rostislav]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, Fire away, fire away, Ricochet, you take your aim, Fire away
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-11-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 12-17-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 12-18-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Rostislav - 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Shoot me down but I won't Fall - by Kiara - 01-04-2015, 09:43 PM