the Rift

[OPEN] Trilogy (Leads/Ranked)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

She smiled sickly sweet at the Queen, noting the ruffled discontent on her face and stifled a laugh. The banshee shakes her head lightly. Perhaps she was stirring the pot too much on borders that were not her own, but such discussions were tedious and Ghost very much enjoyed watching others squirm. "At ease gentle Queen I was not doubting your Captain, I was simply teasing." She assured the paint splashed Kahlua with a brief snort of humour as she thought it was probably best to leave it there.

The conversation had quickly died down and Midas began to speak parting words. All in all the meeting had been interesting, Ghost had learnt new names and new faces, promises of close ties, but nothing too committing. The Captain was perhaps the most impressive in the Cadaverous’ opinion, but all present had intriguing parts to them and revisiting the home she had been banished from hadn’t been too bad in the end. Though as the Gallant made haste she found her own hooves dithered to leave the land that was almost haunting to her. "Farewell" she offers their company on breathy tones, unfurling her wings and trotting off.

It was time to return back to the crashing falls and the rolling green, they had kept their promise to the herd of travelling to speak with their closest neighbour and Ghost found her body ached in weariness. Wings flapped downwards and soon she was airborne, the wind carrying a freshness that was most welcome and the world opened up like a great map before her. She glided after Midas and his birdlike companions with a brief moment of content settling over her.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte