the Rift

Character Design Contest :: WINNERS CHOSEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
:) Okay!
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

THREE MORE DAYS

If anyone else is interested in entering please do so, I'd love to have lots to choose from.
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky

This is an idea I've had bouncing around for a little while, but I don't see myself using it. Also, it was a nice distraction, so thanks for that.

-Quarter Horse or similar build
-Inverted dun: black base coat with dun points, dorsal stripe and barring
-Hooves may also be striped as per preference
-Tricolored mane, with light dun fading to black fading to white at the very tips because why not. Alternatives include:
~regular black mane
~dun fading to white (see facial detail)
~dun fading to black
-Very irregular blaze forming a "mask" over his eyes, not passing his top lip. This mark is symmetrical. (On an equine, I'd hope at worst this could be covered under a "small marking" allowance)
-Navy eyes
-Wings can be added on request, but would probably be black or tricolored
-Weird butt freckles are totally optional (they were a screwup but I find them charming)

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: Contestentry_zpsecda9c46.png]

• Perhaps Quarter horse/ Mustang or Mutt breed
  • Has dark green eyes. Can be pupiless
  • Mahagony bay
  • Scars on his face and neck
  • A little grey in mane and tail
  • My two cents xD

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Is this still going?
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

This is still going, yes, I'm truly sorry that I have not posted a winner yet. Been a VERY busy, stressful and tiring week.
I'll be posting the winner hopefully sometime tomorrow.

@[Brisa]

WINNERS CHOSEN

- Because I seriously had the most awful time trying to pick my one and only favorite, I'm going to do a top three winners.
-- Although second and third place winners, you are free to keep your designs as I may not end up using them in the future, so feel free to sell or adopt them out elsewhere. I will just be gifting you with something soon for your effort and beautiful entries.

EVERYONE'S entries were amazing. Like seriously there were lots of cool designs, when I say I had the most awful time trying to pick my one and only favorite, I mean it.

1st place:

- Nickel's second entry. This will be the new character you will see coming in soon and I seriously can NOT wait to manipulate him 'cause that design is simply unique and something I've not seen before.
(Tagging the two accounts you posted with: @[Rhea] @[Brisa])

2nd place:

- Locks entry because herp derp that scar and design is so neutral and beautiful and put together well.
(Tagging the account you posted with: @[Leeka])

3rd place:

- Snow's entry as those lightning looking streaks in red on that bay body makes me drool. The colors fit perfectly, or in my opinion they do.
(Tagging the account you posted with: @[Volterra])

Nickel: please PM with the information for the two manipulations I now owe you. :)
Locks & Snow: be prepared for a random gift(s) from me sometime soon (when things in life slow down and I have time to do it!) :)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Aw I'm glad you liked mine! <33

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Your design is super neat really, them markings in red just really adds to it (but thats just because I personally loves bays, duns, and the color red! lol).

:)