the Rift

of wounded minds and wounded souls

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Credits

I don't know what it was, but every atom in my body screamed at me to help this child. I don't know what it was about me, but I liked to pick those with issues and surround myself with them. Usually those issues where not small. When the child begins to lose it, my head lowers, and the eyes soften. I watch in silence until a blur passes us by. Some flashy boy with a craving for the dramatics probably. He is winged, and he lands nice and fast. Almost as soon as he lands and speaks however, the white draft mare is already on his case. Red ears perk up in mild amusement. However, the girl seems interested in this winged man. Hazel eyes travel over to the white mare once more as she speaks to the child, her angered voice having gentled now. December. I made note to remember the name, and once she was finished, my red head stays low, so to seem smaller than my true height. I do not move towards the girl for fear of startling her.

"I apologize young miss if I seem to have scared you some how. But I had the same mission as December here. I only come to offer you a home for the night in a safe place. There are many winged among the numbers where I live, and I am sure that you will be safe from whatever might be chasing you." I soft smile touches my sooty lips, but it is also sad. I want to help her so badly. I want to take her, hold her close and tell her that no one will hurt her. Like I had done so many times before. With so many broken souls. Hazel eyes watch the child, like deep pits of pain and sincerity. He wondered what had driven this girl to have such fear of those who where not even nearly as powerful as she might be. She was the one with wings. She was the one who could easily escape them via flight.

Messages In This Thread
of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-27-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 12-27-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-05-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-07-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Ira - 01-16-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: of wounded minds and wounded souls - by Isara - 01-18-2015, 12:39 AM