the Rift

[OPEN] EXPLOSIONS

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

"I bet you are!" I continue, obviously completely unaware of December. I mean, I probably still have birthing fluid in my ears. Ma tried to clean me off but I was having none of that. Let Auri take the baths man, she's the one who needs them. December could probably have stomped all the way over here, rather than politely walking like a normal horse given that it was the middle of the night, and I still wouldn't have heard her. I was too focused on doing the thing.

Only .. I don't know how. When I did the thing before, it was because stupid Auri blew her stupid smoke in my face. The feeling just sort of ... built up in me. It felt a little bit red, and a little bit hot and suddenly. BAM. THE THING HAPPENED. I wanted to make the thing happen now, only I didn't have those feelings. I felt ... well, a little chilly. That was about all. Staring into the stream, I snorted looking at my reflection. The light was so gentle and bright that I could pick out my eyes - nice and blue like Ma's - and my two horns, dark like Da's. Stepping forward I looked at my flank - skinny and light brown.

Just brown.

Brown.

You know whose back wasn't brown? Fucking Auri. You know what her back looks like? ITS GOT WINGS. WINGS LIKE MA. FUCKING PRETTY ASS MAGICAL WINGS. Ohhhh I'm feeling it now. The feeling. The red feeling. It starts in my belly and warms my body. I'm shaking now, but it isn't from the cold. It's from the thing. It's about to happen.

I rear (really, I just sort of hop onto my hind legs and flail a bit before slamming down), because, you know, drama and all that, as the thing happens.

Booooooooooooooy does it happen.

Water explodes violently upwards, shooting everywhere and drenching me. But I don't care. I'm cackling as the thing happens again. This time it doesn't happen right in the stream, but on the bank. Rocks and mud and grass are launched into the air as a small pit forms. "CHHYEEEAH" I cry triumphantly, giving 0 fucks if I'm heard. I did the thing!

That's right. ME. Shida.

So go ahead Auri. Wake up and come and see. The thing is way cooler than your smoke breath anyways.

MUAHAHAHAHA. >:D

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-29-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-31-2014, 12:27 AM