the Rift

[OPEN] EXPLOSIONS

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

It was obvious by how she responded to the mare's movements, that she still hadn't been taught a lot. She looked only to be a few days though, so it wasn't surprising. The mare had to bite back a smirk at the filly's utter refusal, and only quirked her metaphorical brow to watch her look intensely at a rock ahead of them both. Wiping away the mucus that had been gifted upon her by the young buckskin, she only watched, seeing what would happen now to the little thing. She would wear herself out eventually, so she only waited, watching as yet another explosion occurred, and the poor frog had been shot into the air, only to land and hop away in a huff.

The response the unicorn had though, was not one she expected. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked to her for answers, confusion spread across her tan and pink face. Only staring as she began to get more overwhelmed, December took a step back as soon as the shrill wail escaped from child in anguish. Ears tilting back slightly at the loud sound a snort escaped her, chin pressing to her chest as she pondered how exactly to deal with this crazy ball of fur. She had never been a mother before, never really had much time to see how mothers acted. How was she to know what did and didn't help a crying baby. Looking around with a bewildered expression, December for once hoped someone else would show up, anyone, to help her soothe the grieving child.

"Uh, there's no need to cry," she began as she took a step forward. Her build brought itself to her side in an attempt to block away the wind, feeling the harsh breeze go stronger, and colder, as the night continued on. Her head lowered softly to meet her gaze with the girl's, looking uncertain and nowhere near confident,"Frogs can't fly, just like we can't fly. We don't have wings to do so. So... stop crying?" That was about all she got, and she left it there, only looking at her and praying to the Gods above that someone would help her with this mess.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 370
Tag: @[Shida]
OOC: I was thinking now would be a good time to wait for Oxy, but should you want to continue I don't mind. Please tag me in my posts though so I know you responded!}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-29-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 11:35 PM