the Rift

[OPEN] EXPLOSIONS

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

I can feel my lip trembling. It's out of control - wobbling around and stuff as big tears drop wildly from my cheeks. I notice that they taste salty, as my tongue casually and sloppily pokes out of my pink lips and hangs out the side of mouth, catching the droplets as they stream down. I don't actually care about the taste of the tears but .. it's cool. I can multitask. I can be irrationally upset but also ponder the marvelous taste of my own tears simultaneously. I'm cool like that. However my attention shifts, now completely focused on how incompetent and useless this mare is. Look at her. Just standing there. Standing there. Things are obviously very wrong in the world. I did the thing to make the frog fly and it didn't. The world is fucking broken, and she's just. She's what? Coming over here now? Pfffft. Don't even lady.

I swear to the Gods if she tries to tell me to take a bath -

Now I hear everything all at once. My tears momentarily pause, my quivering stops, as I try to listen. The big white one is talking but someone else is talking too. No, they aren't just talking, they're yelling.

I both hear and feel a stomp, stomp, stomp, and soon I see Da stompin' into view. He looks bad ass, although if you asked me I don't think I could tell the difference between bad ass and angry. I've basically only seen Ma and Da angry and like .. asleep. So. Same difference if you ask me.

Anyways. So here comes Da, all badass and big tellin' the white one off. You go Da.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I wail as he comes to stand by me. I feel exhausted as I'm completely dwarfed by his bulk. I look up at him, snot dripping down my pink nose, already half crusty but still fluid enough that it sort of wavers back and forth with each huffy breath. I dramatically flop against his big legs which are basically the size of my whole body, weary with the effort of it all. I mean. I just did the thing like three times BUT I broke the world.

I mean the frog didn't fly. That's a pretty big deal. I should tell Da.

I tilt my head even farther back because he's way up there, and huff. "I did it to make the frog f-f-f-fllyy" I try to explain, but the very thought of the frog's ungraceful arc through the air immediately breaks my voice, causing my chin to wobble and tears to flow afresh. BUT HE DIDN'T. WAHAAHAAAAA" Sobs, snot and tears pour from my facial openings, staining my cheeks dark and causing my pink nose to glisten from the snot. I try to look over to where the frog had landed, but my vision is fairly effed up at this point - the world looks beautiful and glassy. Suddenly I feel very sleepy.

I inhale with an adorable sigh at the end, still leaning against Da's heavily feathered legs. Hey, come to think of it...

Stretching my nose forward and then sort of dragging it everywhere, I try and transfer all of my facial liquids onto Da's legs. Obviously that's what the feathers are there for.

Thanks Da.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-29-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-31-2014, 12:27 AM