the Rift

[OPEN] EXPLOSIONS

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

Da's praise. It's like... well, one day when I know about his drugs (which will be totally awesome and he'll defs share with me), I'll remember this moment (probably) and say that it felt the same. It was warm, but like .. tinged with white, crisp energy. It rushed through my body and erased all the feelings of sleepy and hungry that had begun to take over. I felt rejuvenated, like I hadn't even done the thing yet. You rock Da.

I'm not really great at the language thing yet, but i've been around Auri enough to speak bitch pretty well, and that's defo what's coming out of December's mouth. My ears pin back against my skull (compliments of watching Da do it. Do I look as bad ass as him? I bet I totally do), and I glare at her as Da says some stuff. He doesn't sound like a bitch, he sounds like a boss. (Note to self: learn how to talk like that).

He says some stuff ... she says some stuff ... I don't know. It all goes by pretty fast, but I can already tell that Da is winning. Don't ask me how, I think I just intuited it by the sounds of their voices because i'm damned clever like that. I'm sure I get it from Da. He seems clever too, and totally not in painful detox or anything.

I know what's up.

December starts to walk away, saying something. But I'm not listening. I have energy again. The red feeling. My thoughts are flooded with the sound of Da's praise and his endorsement that I can do whatever I want. Later in life when people look back at me and wonder how I got to be the way I am, I'll remember this moment (probably). I'll remember Da's praise at my first explosion, and the words, If she wants holes, she can have holes.

I am Shida. Daughter of Oxy the badass. I do what I want.

The red flashes at the same time a goofy and self-proud grin parts my pink lips. Simultaneously, the area of ground where December was just standing explodes upwards. It takes a shrub with it and multiple handfuls of dirt. It cascades upwards, brilliantly arcing much better than the frog did, to rain downwards upon the stream. My lips fall open in raw joy.

I DO WHAT I WANT. I think proudly as the final bits of debris settle in the moonlight. With the same joyful smile causing my cheeks to bubble outwards adorable, I look up at Da. I am all smiles, sleepy, and now amazingly content with the world. I have the coolest Da, and I just did thing thing a bunch. "hnngggggg" I gurgle happily, the sound of spit resonating in my throat as a hum of note of joy and contentment.

I want nothing else in the world right now. I feel full up with life. "Sleepy." I announce to Da, making it his problem. I drag my nose down his shoulder again, leaning heavily ('heavily', hah. I don't really weight much yet) as I walk forward, using his bulk for balance.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-29-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-29-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Shida - 12-30-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by December - 12-31-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: EXPLOSIONS - by Oxy - 12-31-2014, 01:22 AM