Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
K
I
A
R
A

Even as her belly grew round, Kiara knew the garden needed to be tended to. She sighed and stood, groaning as she did so. This baby, bigger than before? Keiran asked in her mind. No, much like the same weight I carried with Malachi... Just, i'm not young like I was then. The panther looked at her confused. I am tired Keiran... Very tired. He nodded but followed along beside his bonded as she went to see how the garden had faired the FrostFall.

All seemed well, but of course new weeds had taken root and needed to be pulled. She sighed, wondering just what the others of the mending rank were doing... Or if she was indeed the only one tending with Keiran's help. Maybe she should speak to the new Earth Medic.... Her thoughts trailed off as pain spread through her body. However by now, the pain was all to familiar. Keiran... It's time.. She knew she only had minutes to get to her safe spot before it would all be to late. They moved almost as one, Keiran picking the path and Kiara trailing him closely. He was her eyes, while she focused on her breathing.

As she reached it, she hit the ground and groaned. Go get Rosti... Please... With a nod Keiran was off in search of the stallion. In the mean time, Kiara relaxed and breathed deeply. This was like normal, after all. She had done this twice before.... Three times if you counted the fact the second was twins.

What felt like hours was only mere minutes. She pushed and pushed yet no baby just yet. Where was Keiran? Has he found him yet? Hurry... I need you... She groaned into their bond. She could feel his anxiety, his worry for her. Get him and get back. She groaned again. He did not speak, to focused on finding the one she had him seek.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

@[Rostislav] - but open to all

note - Vitani is not yet born, but will be born in my next post.

Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-05-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-06-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-07-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Vitani - 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Shida - 01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Kiara - 01-18-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Labor of Love [Birth] - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:49 PM