Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

He lived.

Even if Cera didn't want to admit it yet, a pulse still sung beneath the tarnished gold of his coat, and its tune marched him into the rhythm of this fight. As living beings there is an unavoidable need to survive - it's the basis of all bodily functions, only broken in times of broken mentality, and then usually, only briefly. Even know as they threw punches at each other, purposefully providing injury, a seemingly hindered tactic for survival, they still danced away from the assaults. She had been afraid for a moment that he might have just stood there, that in trying to pill him up she might have pushed him down, in which case she wouldn't have known what to do next. Relief, and pride, came when he responded as she'd hoped, a light flickering on in the dark.

Still, it hurt when he hit her, his words a strike against her soul. It clutched away from him, shielding itself from the truth. She didn't know him, she didn't know most that she boasted of as family. She wasn't really good at just shooting the shit with someone. She'd die protecting them though, wasn't that enough of a bond tying them together? What had he ever done to learn about her?

Furious she put all of her might into her charge. Hooves struck sand as he swung away from her, her strike granting a brief touch of the boy before he was gone, their intimacy as fleeting as ever. Teeth flashed in the sun, hung in a golden mouth, though his tongue certainly wasn't gilded. A squeal erupted boldly from her chest as he caught the flesh that stretched between her stifle and her abdomen, its loose folds easily rolled between the grip of his mouth and there tugged, nerves pinched into wild hurt. Instinctively she jerked her left leg back, skin and hair torn free and blood cast to a bloody dribble at the very surface. Ever the one to take the last word, that cocked leg was fired out, low and fast to counteract the unplanned retaliation. It was possible she wouldn't be fast enough to catch his already departing frame, but maybe she was just equal enough to him that the kick would graze his left hind somewhere.

She pulled up in the dirt, turning around sharply to face him. His words were spat out with pathetic naivety and in response her ears slid back, trying to pretend he hadn't spoken something so awful. "ENLIGHTEN ME!" she cast out at him, hard and unrelenting. "Your name does not define you, golden prince! What do I need of it, when you say who you are with everything you do?" She leveled him with the blue force of her stare, dark hair twisting like vipers around her nape as the sea breeze billowed up. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. SHOW ME YOUR LIFE!" She grinned as she surged forward again, sparks trailing in her wake as her hooves kicked up the withered foliage of their land. An eagle flew beside her on wings of lightning blue, its shape disturbed by the erratic arcs of electricity. It rose above her, sailing towards Cera, intent to come down upon and behind him right as Ampere thundered towards him.

Again her teeth were hurtled towards the armor he built around himself, clicking towards his stupid sad head to put a chink in it, while her thunderbird tried to cage him in from behind, talons extending to snarl against the top slope of his haunches, by his tail dock. She head to reach to make it up there, forehooves again lifting from the desert's surface, but however far or close his ear she could not contain the outcry of her voice. "WHY IS LIVING SO HORRIBLE FOR YOU!?" She demanded, gritting through the spray of sand that burst around her explosive movements.

A: 2/3
D: 0/1
W: 665/800

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 02-10-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 02-22-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Cera - 03-04-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Ampere - 03-26-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Sevin - 04-16-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Blu - 04-16-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Beat it out of you [Cera] - by Official - 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM