the Rift

[PRIVATE] WHATCH THIS!

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Consider your origin. You were not formed to live like brutes but to follow virtue and knowledge.
On wings of black, the raven-girl flitted to her cousin. She landed on Mesec's shoulder, and listened as Thunderhead voiced her opinions to the group. This whole idea ... it didn't make sense to her mind. Thunderhead admitted that those they had encountered could have been convicted of crimes .. and yet she let them go. As if her system of justice somehow dethroned that which the blades, or whatever they called themselves used. It was perplexing and concerning. But, for one glimmering instant in her entire life, Isopia kept quiet about her thoughts. Mesec had joined this group ... had said he wanted to be apart of it. The girl disagreed with some parts of what was said, but she didn't want to make those around her feel uncomfortable by her judgement. Not when she didn't know what it all meant.

The girl was distracted by the way she could feel Mesec's voice vibrate up through her talons. Her feet were small, but they absorbed the sound of his voice in a way that her hooves never could. It made her smile - although her beaked face couldn't express it properly. Instead, her skull-marked features peered curiously towards Thunderhead. Her mind read-into the name choice. Was this some oncoming storm? Did the blue have something planned, such that she was the thunderhead before the storm that would wash away all of the sins of mankind?

'I'll be raven." The girl announced, the voice of an adolescent spilling out of the beak of a raven. Perhaps her cover name was obvious, but at least there would be no mistaking who it referred to. It also had the advantage of not actually subscribing to this cause - merely giving herself a name within it. Her loyalty would only come once this idea was fully explained.

[Small PP Mesec - having Iso land on Mesec's shoulder. Let me know if you want me to change it! <3]

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here