the Rift

Play a Gaucho foal?

Frostie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 1.65 :: 22
Frostie
Meeeeeeee!

• On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal.
    - hahahahaha 1.

• Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin?
    - Yes.

• Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?
    - Not a deal breaker. I'd love to have a pegasus but I'd also enjoy playing a hybrid so whatever is decided on I'd be fine with.

• I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine?
    - I have three designs 'on hand' which I'd like to use, one in particular. If you aren't too enthusiastic about them then I'd probably use one of yours or wait to see what amazeballs tamme comes out with next.

• Would you want a colt/filly/don't care?
    - Wouldn't mind. I do tend to stick to mares but I'd be happy with a colt.

• Anything else?
    - I've had this design and character idea for ages now but it would only really work for a character with parents on site. So getting a Gaucho foal would be absolutely amazing!
    Thank you Aud!!

• Erthë Posts: 440
    Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
    Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
    Chan
    1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal.

- 5 - I have Erthë planned quite soon and hopefully I'll be able to get Lace back in play, but if it looks like I can handle more than two then I'd definitely be interested! :3

2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin?

- Yes, I'd love having a twin!

3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?

- I'd be fine either way, especially since I have a hybrid planned already. Pegasus are fun, I love wings, gimme wings.

4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine?

- I love your designs, so I would probably like to see what you have first and either pick one if I like them, or have the design randomized by admin at birth! I never had a surprise pony before, I think it would be fun.

5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care?

- Right now I don't know, so it doesn't really matter. I tend to have an easier time playing colts (nevermind that my main is a mare right now) but it usually depends on the design and personality... So generally, gender doesn't matter. Genderless plz!?!

6. Anything else?

- It would be a true privilege to play a Gauchoman spawn. :D Consider me far down on the list though, because right now I'm still trying to strip down to two active characters! Then we'll see, if the opportunity arises.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
    ~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
    Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
    Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
    Odd
    WAHHHHHHHHH GUYSSSS.

You're all such amazing writers. I'm going to hoard each and every message here.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
    Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
    Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
    Odd
    Also! WatermelonBob has adopted Rhoa!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
    World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
    Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
    1. On a scale from 1-5..
    --- 3, I'd like to have a foal, but since I'm at a couple of characters, I have no problem with any timeline.
    --- No. Just kidding, I'd be totally fine with anything!
    3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?
    --- I would prefer just a pegasus baby (or if mom happens to be equine, then equine would be better than pegasus. ^^)
    4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine?
    --- Since I suck at coming up with cool designs, a thousand times yes. However, if I need to that's no problem either.
    --- Don't have a preference.
    6. Anything else?
    --- Gaucho's gonna have a hoard of children at this rate.. o.O
    • Any force can be used against Elsa.
    • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Azaneen Posts: N/A
    Unregistered
    :: :: ::
    1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal.
    - I'm at a 5, simply because I'm super duper busy right now but after I graduate from high school I so totally could. Also being a 5 so others who want one super bad and actually need (want lol) it now can have the chance too. Any time after May 16th works for me.
    - YESSS! That would be sooooo cool and so much fun, plot wise especially.
    - Pegasus, unicorn, or equine babies do not bother me. Babies are babies, much cuteness all the way around. (Personally though, I might prefer pegausas since I already have a Unicorn and Equine (that will be coming back eventually when I think of a good reason why he left and an epic history to it, it's Abel Torasins son)).
    - Either is fine with me or maybe even a collaboration of ideas and design thoughts would be cool!
    - I don't have a preference. :)
    6. Anything else?
    - I'm lenient with just about everything here. Gaucho baby would be a PRIVILEGE to play, so I don't even care what it turns out to be. The only thing I'm not lenient is on time, like said above it'd have to be May 16th or after that. There is also lots of other people on the site that probably deserve to play a Gaucho baby more than I, so I am in no way offended if I am not even considered. :)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
    Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
    Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
    Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
    Just a q, are the handprint and sun marking etc actual genetic markings on Gaucho, or are they painted on afterwards? I'm asking for, uh, a friend >.> <.<

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
    [ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
    Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
    Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
    UGH!!! I would jump on this SO HARD but I already filled slot #3! But hey, send all these kiddos to Fun-Aunt-Meg for a Cub Scouts meeting!
    FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
    be brave and endure
    :: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Aurelia Posts: 307
    Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
    baylee
    1. 3! I am very interested in this, and I was also interested when you had applications for Zeno, but at this time I am not active enough to have another character, so I'd say in the future? ;P
    2. twins are great! I'm fine with whatever, honestly
    3. Pegasi are great! It's not a deal breaker at all! I also have a hybrid pass, though, so if Gaucho ever has a baby with another species there is the option on my end for hybrid babies
    4. I wouldn't mind! If all the designs are taken and you do want me to play a foal, I could make something. Designing can be super fun! :D
    5. I don't think I really have a preference. I think it would be really cool to have a more feminine child of Gaucho that could possibly end up being the sort of "runt" of the liter (really small, frail, possibly weak). It could make for some really dynamic character development and plots!
    6. I'm not really sure what would go here for six so I'll just put stuff!
    For the appearance of the foal, I automatically thought of a nearly solid black baby that has a few markings in places but that was just and idea, I'm open to anything! For personality, I thought kind of shy, but that could also change! I don't really have a plan, honestly. I'm hoping if you do decide I could be an adequate enough player for a foal that it won't be right away and I can have some time to design and create a thorough character! Also, the momma could very much be ampere or some other slightly marked dark horse, I don't really mind! As long as they are at least somewhat active :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.