the Rift

[OPEN] On the Dust of Heaven we Set Sail [Patrol]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Patrol? Me? Alone on patrol? How did Hector feel about all of this? What was I even supposed to do? Just imagine little old me, the yearling with huge ass wings and not a clue to fly, traversing the countryside looking for any signs of trouble or danger.

Pft, Hector surely wouldn't be happy about any of this. He was probably already flying about searching for my whereabouts within the confines of the Throat. But luckily for me, I was able to sneak away over the magical bridge while someone else was using their pass key thingy. Hector wasn't going to find me in the Throat that was for sure.

For the longest time I wandered about by myself, unsure of where to even go for my very first patrol by myself. Sure it was nice to be alone gallivanting about this world, but it also worried me. Being alone meant no protection and I didn't exactly know how to protect myself yet. Hopefully Hector would teach me soon.

Swiftly, my legs carried me to a place in which a mare ahead of me had gone. Though I don't think she saw me for I was behind her and hid whenever she grew close to looking in my direction. This was a perfect time to watch and....ummm spy on others. I think that's what it's called. Spying? Sneaking around and listening and watching others from a distance? Yeah it sounded right in my head. Spying it was then!

I had just hidden behind some bushes when the mare up ahead seemed to start looking around. To be honest, it seemed like she didn't know what she was supposed to do. Not that I...ummm felt the same way, but what kind of grown up doesn't know what to do? Then I noticed something. Her ears....they were...wings? No. Images flashed within my mind as I remembered catching quick glimpses of this particular mare within the Throat a couple times. She had wings near her ears but they weren't her ears. That much I did remember very clearly because it was...weird.

My wings shuffled against my body as I hunkered down at the sight of someone else approaching from the sky. Ears pricked forward as the newcomer introduced herself. Amaris of the Throat, I think she said. Another Throat person? Funny how three of us were all in the same place. Wait...wasn't I supposed to be in a group of people on this patrol? I tried to remember but couldn't remember any names of anybody. But maybe these two were them? So I revealed myself.

“Umm...hi there,” I speak just loud enough for the two to hear. My voice was a little shaky as I knew that Hector wasn't here to help me if there was to be any trouble. Damn. My first patrol and I was probably sounding like ninny. I sure didn't want to appear like that so I did my best to compose myself and continued on to my introduction, “I'm Isara of the Throat.”

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 505
TAGGED;; @[Maren] @[Amaris]
OOC;; sorry about my super lateness guys.

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Dust of Heaven we Set Sail [Patrol] - by Isara - 04-01-2015, 10:43 PM