the Rift

[OPEN] Eye-So-Pee-Ah

Brigand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I wonder why I even said that. I sounded so weird, so scared. I didn't even know if it made sense about now, all I could think of was that I was alone, and...

that I was alone. I panic, my insides shrieking, they want to become outsides; I won't let them. A sad sound escapes my lips, and I have no other choice than to bow my head in a new silence.

I look up at a voice, it's a raven, and before I can notice it's eyes and the way it is different from an actual raven, I freak, hustling back, away fro it, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, but then again, it's always been there, I'm just more aware of it right now.

The thing made it's way from the sky to a branch in the trees, where I could see it, and it wouldn't be moving. Something of a raven, though I didn't get closer to see. It wasn't something I really wanted to touch necessarily. "Will you hurt me?" I ask, my eyes scanning over the bird once more, noticing more and more - it's size and markings, and it's eyes. It's eyes were simply gorgeous, though examining them was low on my list because more important things were high on my list- and I couldn't have that first anyway, it seemed dangerous to stare into such beautiful eyes. Like they could hypnotize me or something.

I'd hardly heard her puzzling answer to my question, feeling slightly embarrassed at my earlier reaction, I took a few steps closer. "The name's Brigand, hi." I say with a nod of my head and the folding of all my wings at my sides. They had been stuck out all scared -like a scared cat- mum would say.

Mum, she looked like me. She had so many things like me except for her voice and her looks...but she wasn't like me. This bird's voice sounded like mum's - and I couldn't help but notice that she was smart, either. I awaited a expected thoughtful reply. Perhaps it would just fly away, and I would never see it again, but something in her tone of voice told me she felt like staying, maybe messing with me before she took off. "Confusing words aren't my strong suit." I say, and I mean it. If she was going to speak in riddles, I was out.

I don't notice it, but my fear from before was gone, and I was open, and clearly vulnerable, and it was different, I was around someone I didn't know, yet jumping into conversation.
Maybe I was talkative in my former life.

"Speech."
Brigand
Wishes are all we are
credits :: table

Messages In This Thread
Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-22-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 01:35 PM