the Rift

[OPEN] Eye-So-Pee-Ah

Brigand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I don't want to know why she has such a confusing brain.
She was born that way, I guess.
My mother was always simple, like a rose statue in a rose garden covered in tulips.

She was asking me why I was here, and then stating that I was even less lost than I had been before. Well, I guess she was right on that one and I wasn't to argue, but I felt an odd, strong urge to. "I don't know..." I mumble to the bird, and I am now comfortable, like I am talking to my mother. Which of course I am not, but it feels like it because she is all who I talk to, no one else really. "I mean, I just found my way here alone. Like, an adventurer!" I say, my voice skipping off pitch and higher than it should be. I guess I just get a little exited at times..

"Why are you here?" I ask, though I'm not all the suspicious. I honestly could care less. I just wanted to know how she could speak, but - polite questions first! I Smile and send her a friendly look. I wasn't going to maim or kill her, and it looked like she already trusted me a bit, so I supposed we could be friends. Well, only if she agreed with it too. I did. I wanted a friend and so far I've only got three.

Three great friends that I will have forever and ever and ever! Well, maybe. I know that Death can sometimes take them away on a vacation to the outer worlds, but I've never met Death, so I never got a chance to ask him where he takes his subjects. I hope I don't, because I want to stay here, talking to this raven, and being with my mother and Leliel.

~@[Isopia] getting back into it, sorry for the horribleness and shortness!!

Messages In This Thread
Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-22-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 03-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Brigand - 05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Eye-So-Pee-Ah - by Isopia - 05-16-2015, 01:35 PM