the Rift

A New Home

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Keep 'em coming. I'm ready to do this all day! Not really, but I'd like to think so. The last recruit I tried for had me talking a lot. I hope as I come across another that there will be less chit chat and more 'yes I will come to your nice pretty home.' So my heavy hooves thud against the forest floor as I approach the dark chestnut with the ram horns. A wide grin is upon her face, and I hope that as I step out from the darkness of the surrounding trees that my appearance does not cause her apparent joy to dim. "G'day lady comrade!" I bow my head politely as circumstances often call me to do. "My name is Rostislav of the Hidden Falls, welcome to Helovia. May I ask your name?" Because continuing a conversation without someone's name is mighty tiring. Of course, many natural conversations take place without such cumbersome introductions, but I prefer to keep all my ducks in a row so that when I leave, I know exactly who I was with and what they look like. There's a lot that can be said for having a running index of those you meet. Who they are, what they're like, and where they come from is rather important these days. My white eyes look her over, copying her image into my mind. Creamy white mane and tail, white spots on her rump. They kind of look like bird droppings, but much prettier. Sapphire eyes that sparkle with joy that comes from.. well I don't know what makes her so happy, but all the better! Trying to recruit someone pissed off is very difficult. She is decorated with gold bangles and a chain along her mane. Perhaps she and Midas will be able to wax on about the glories of gold.

WC: 308
Tag: @[Renegade]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A New Home - by Renegade - 03-22-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-23-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 03-26-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 04-01-2015, 05:20 PM