the Rift

A New Home

Renegade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Renegade
Wisdom is the key

Renegade dimmed her contentment a bit to hopefully make a good first impression. Her eyes traveled from the pale eyed bay stallion to the innocent pearl colored mare. The two both had something around their necks, Rostislav had a flask filled with a mysterious liquid while Arah had a crimson pendant that hung from her collar. Before Renegade got the chance to say anything she noticed how they were all about the same height so she didn’t have to look up at anyone which she was very used to doing. Her lips curled to the word Helovia as she repeated it in her head, trying to get used to this new word they had just told her about.

Along with mouthing the name of the land she had arrived at, she tried to get used to the names that were just given to her. “Hello I am Renegade and I’ve been traveling for some time to hopefully find a new home!” she said with a soft smile while watching Arah’s ivory griffin swoop into the tree that was hovering over them. She squinted as the bright sun shone through the branches of the tree directly at her face. Her head quickly moved from the tree to the horses in front of her. She continued to pick out certain unique features of the two to remember them by.

Renegade frequently did this when meeting others for the first time. For Arah she found that her antlers and long hair that reached the ground were the most distinctive thing about her and that Ren could remember her by. The flask around Rostislav’s neck was something that the dark chestnut mare had never seen, so it brought interest to her.

WC: 279
OOC: So I'm working on a new refrence sheet for Ren and she won't be having bangles anymore so just ignore that. xD You can tag me in each post! Also sorry for this puny post and terrible table.
@[Rostislav]

Messages In This Thread
A New Home - by Renegade - 03-22-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-23-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 03-26-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 04-01-2015, 05:20 PM