the Rift

A New Home

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Of course I'm not the only one to greet the newcomer. I shouldn't be surprised that I am joined by a Basiner. Arah, to be specific. I've only met her once, but I remember her from the time she visited the Falls. She greets me quietly with a nod, and I smile in return, harboring no ill will toward the antlered mare. I turn my attention back to the mare. Her name is Renegade and she looks for a home - well duh of course she does. The majority of those entering Helovia are looking for a home. I barely stop myself from rolling my eyes. I see her gaze wander to Wynter, and back to Arah and I. "As I said, I am from the Hidden Falls, one of the herds here in Helovia. Our leaders are Midas the Gallant and Ghost the Cadaverous. You are certainly welcome there, and if you so choose, I can lead you there." Words, words. Explanations, enticements. The ritual never ends when it comes to recruiting. Of course I want to offer her a nice home but sometimes it all seems rather monotonous. I wonder if she will make it more interesting, or if she will come with me and make it all worthwhile. Though Arah is kind enough, I'd rather not lose out to her. "We are in need of all sorts of roles in our herd... educators, spies, warriors, healers, crafters... it is your choice what you would like to do." A soft, welcoming smile spreads over my face. Though weary, it is genuine. My eyes glance over to Arah briefly, wondering what she will add to the conversation.

WC: 277
Tag: @[Arah] @[Renegade]
Please note that Renegade cannot know what is or is not inside Rosti's flask, that would be powerplaying.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A New Home - by Renegade - 03-22-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-22-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-23-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: A New Home - by Arah - 03-29-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 03-26-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: A New Home - by Rostislav - 03-26-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: A New Home - by Renegade - 04-01-2015, 05:20 PM