the Rift

[PRIVATE] Run, Hide and Survive.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Velvetine nostrils passed over his shoulders hide in a playful nudge from his companion and a vibrant laugh echoed from his lungs. His green eyes caught hers warmly before his vision extended out to the cold landscape they continued through. He did not feel the need to fill the silence with chatter like he did with most creatures. For some reason with Arah, sometimes just not speaking was just as good as an enlightening conversation; her presence was so warming and his predictable banter about the pretty trees or the birdsong dulled it.

His friend confessed that she had been worried for him and he was quite taken. he was suprised and was he flattered? That she would even think of him? His smile widened, emerald orbs flicked to hers. "Worried for me?" he was even a little shocked, but a little overjoyed that the very creature he had walked here for had had him on their mind. "And why were you worried for me? In truth, I would be too you know. I have a habit of getting myself into all kinds of trouble" was his witty tease, his nose turning towards hers and softly snorting a short lived laugh.

What she spoke next confused him. Her words were slightly uneard of. What meetings? What guests!?
But she looked so troubled at the thought of it, and so when tempted to ask he restrained his grey mouth from asking her anything about it. Instead, perhaps he could ask her why she looked so saddened when he came across her on the other side of the arch. "Arah," He began with a questioning tone, shy and careful as he spoke.

Before he could proceed with his queerie, a titanic gale beat the words right from his ribs. He was knocked forwards a pace before he even knew what was happening. His fiends voice, her griffins screech was heard against the winds barricade. His legs locked as he tried his hardest to not be bowled further from his friends. His eyes and jaw were so tightly clenched it was hard to think, but when he cracked his left eyelids open he could see his fellow braced only a few feet away, and like him she didn't look like she could hold on for much longer. He took a plunging step Arahs way, fighting with every aching muscle against the gail. With one more step he had reached her, tightly locking his neck over hers. The wait seemed long, but the wind would have to try a lot harder then that to bowl them over, as Tilney was holding as tight as he could.
When the winds seemed to have calmed, the bronzey brute slowly lifted his head. They were safe, they had made it. Shocked green gaze looked to the griffin momentarily before they searched for Arahs amber eyes.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@[Arah]

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Run, Hide and Survive. - by Arah - 04-01-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Run, Hide and Survive. - by Tilney - 04-01-2015, 09:54 AM