the Rift

[PRIVATE] this house is falling apart --

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
DESTRY
Nothing is said for a long time. We instead stand facing one another in silence, letting it veil our existence from the world around us, hiding us away for this intimate moment. I don't know how to feel, how to react. I was so happy, yet so afraid. I had just promised her something that I didn't know the outcome of. I didn't know if she would die giving birth, or if our child wouldn't hate us for loving each other. This world has a strange way of fucking everything up for you when you think it's going to be okay. Like what happened now, when Aurelia misinterpreted my words and everything I'd put my heart and soul into teetered on the edge of destruction. It was a miracle I managed to even get her to look at me, she seemed so angry at me before. But I suppose that's what being in such a devoted relationship means? Having to overcome things together, whether they're big or small, so that in the end, you're still together with the person you love.

Aurelia steps forward quickly, embracing me with something indescribable. I could feel her passion, her love, all of it, wrapping over me in a comforting blanket. I reach forward to burrow my nose in her pale shoulder, giving into the temptation of taking her sweet, unique scent in. I smile, feeling at home wrapped up in her familiar embrace. I swear I could feel tears gathering into my eyes as I stumble closer to her embrace. I reached my wings forward, trying to take her within my grasp and show that she was mine. "I love you more than you’ll ever know," I tell her, my words honey sweet and slow. I raise my head, gently nibbling along her neck in an attempt at affection, smiling as I remain careless to the rest of the world. "Shall we go turn in the quest together?" I whisper to her, stepping forward to nudge at her shoulder very gently. I wanted to walk proudly to the Earth god, to prove to him that my quest had been completed and that Aurelia and I were both ever so greatful for his gift of granting us such and opportunity."talk"
art by ducky -- table by wanda
@[Aurelia]

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 04-12-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 04-26-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-03-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Aurelia - 05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: this house is falling apart -- - by Destry - 05-15-2015, 12:13 PM