[OPEN] The title you come up with when you can't think of a title

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

….y’know something, Chico?

You an ass. Hole.

Furreal tho.

Like…you were just…laughing at us. Zooming through the air, back and forth, laughing your ass off. And you could see how I was struggling to get my ass up and off of her, how I sort of flailed in the dirt together, and you made no move to help. You just let us wiggle in the dust like maggots and you were sittin’ pretty in the sky, dying with the hilarity of it all, and, hey, maybe I was right to push you away from the fight because now you had a front-row seat to these gut-busting antics.

Jerk.

Ugh.

She finally let go of my neck and a vein was throbbing in there and I felt dizzy for a few seconds—and I flopped about (you shut up) for a second, falling onto her all over again, my chest crunched with her and my limps tangled with hers and it was really gross because I didn’t know her like that and I wasn’t trying to get that intimate—

--but then the bitch started smack talking.

*"You've got some fuckin' nerve, fatty! Some fuckin' nerve! What business you got attacking strangers in a place like this?”*

“The fuck you callin’ fat? I spat, indignant by many things but this one rubbing me in all types of nasty ways, “Fuckin’ Chubs McKenzie flat on her ass callin’ me fat. Who the fuck you think you talkin’ to? Talkin’ bout ‘I got nerve’—bitch! You got some nerve stompin’ about with them big-ass feet of yours wakin’ people up and talking like they got some ‘nerve’ to be pissed about it! The fuck.”

*"You think you're a fuckin' champion or something? Or maybe you're out lookin' for small creatures to bully."*

“Bitch, I’m a beast,” I growled, my chest and my ass swelling (okay maybe she had a point about the fat thing but we’re not talking about that--), “And who you think you is callin’ yourself small? Bitch, please! They can spot your ass in orbit!” I was stumbling to my feet, getting a good grip and finally I was gonna be able to unwrap myself from this annoying asshole—

--but then I thought worse better of it—

--and then I was crashing back down on her again, my chest shoving down into her stomach and my ass falling much, much too close toward her face. “Kiss my ass if you think it’s so fat,” I bit at her, a wild, irrational glint in my eye.

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The title you come up with when you can't think of a title - by Roskuld - 05-16-2015, 10:13 PM