the Rift

[PRIVATE] this pain only reminds me (I'm still alive)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

A man delivered can never
Make his way in the darkness

"Where have you been?"

Ktulu deserved every ounce of anger that Lakota could muster and she knew it. She'd left her alone through most of her pregnancy, so consumed in her own grief and self loathing that she hadn't stopped to think about the mother of her unborn child. "I'm sorry." she whispered brokenly. "I'm so sorry." She didn't know what hurt more; her heart because of the pain that she'd caused Lakota or her body after the very thorough beating she'd taken from Archibald. The pain in her heart seemed to win out as Kota asked what she had done and what had happened. "Nothing." She tried to assure the mare. "Its not you."

'Tell her.' Eytan urged as he moved to lay next Aodaun, against Lakota's swollen belly. "Not now." Ktulu responded because she didn't want to talk about it. The grizzly huffed and glared at his bonded. 'Kota deserves to know.' He retorted and Ktulu knew that he was right. "Wait." She said as Lakota began to move. "Just ... just let me hold you." She reached to hook her neck over Kota's so she could hold the blue mare close. "...please."

'Tell her' Eytan said again then only seconds later Lakota was asking if she was okay.

"...no." Ktulu finally answered. Tears welled in her eyes and she tried to blink them away, but it only made them roll down her face and drop into the grass. "...Hototo" Her voice cracked and she had to stop herself getting up and running away again. A soft, comforting growl rumbled in Eytan's chest as he gazed sadly at his bonded. Her head turned and she looked at her companion before shutting her eyes and holding Lakota more tightly. "...my son is dead."

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: this pain only reminds me (I'm still alive) - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 12:06 AM