the Rift

Cast from Heaven [open]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The mortal swarm approached, but he supposed that he should be more grateful. A pegasus of his sister's kind landed nearby, and he raised a brow, wondering why he did not continue onward. With a flick of a golden wing, he released fire which instantly turned to thick, black smoke. Absently, gold eyes shifted toward the winged one, and the god grunted. "Hello," he grunted a little stiffly before returning to staring out in the distance, musing about his own life.

Others approached now. A golden painted filly from the Foothills, a chocolate mare who asked if he wanted company, two twins, and one of his loyal, faithful subjects. He inclined his head to Keahi, a smile twisting upon his lips. Her loyalty was commendable, and had he the power to do so, he would have granted her a gift. However, he was powerless now, and the reality of that fact was cold as the snow that swirled around their bodies. The question of the two foals seemed more prudent to answer first, and he snorted in amusement, black smoke curling from his nostrils instead of the white frost.

"I was cast out from the heavens by dear brother and dearest sister," he replied with bitter sarcasm, his golden eyes flashing with irritation. The god lowered his horned head to the children. "Why are you here?" he returned. "Should you not be with mummy and daddy all tucked comfortably away in the warmth?" he asked, his tone honest and not mocking. The god knew that he was often a cold hearted bastard, but children were gifts from the heavens. He was allowed to be concerned for their safety.

Keahi related her glorious adventures to me, and I approached her, touching my grey muzzle against her black one. "You bring me such pride, Keahi of the Fire," he told her. "Your loyalty is commendable, and it shall be remembered once my powers have been reinstated. For now, we play the ever irritating game of 'wait patiently'. Winter cannot last forever." But it could, and he knew that for a fact. During their battles as gods, the uninhabited land of Helovia had gone through many an ice age, but that was all in the past. Brother and sister would not dare kill off the mortals with such brutality.

The sun god eyed the others. "I do not mind company, but I shall await in the cold for a while longer. Soon, he will return and put things back where they belong, namely me." [/color]

Messages In This Thread
Cast from Heaven [open] - by God of the Sun - 09-26-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Breeze - 09-26-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Kanti - 09-26-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Wuthering Heights - 09-28-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Nym - 09-29-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Keahi - 09-29-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by God of the Sun - 10-08-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Cast from Heaven [open] - by Kanti - 10-13-2012, 04:53 PM