the Rift

[OPEN] two : drown the doubts

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Why was it, before she was tasked with this grievous task, she would never have noticed all of the death and suffering around her? Why was it, when she longed to be able to ignore it, to pretend it didn't exist, that it seemed to leap up in front of her, to parade out daily or more, with banners waving and horns trumpeting. It was so obvious that it felt like an insult now, for every new sufferance she saw, she seemed to feel it herself, to know the pain others were going through and reflect it on her own body. Fortunately this was hardly the case - but now, knowing that she was so close, so close, to being able to help those in need, her frustration only grew even more.

The hobbling, limping, awkward gate of the fox made him easy to spy from afar. Cirrus watched him with tired, numb eyes, watched as he bent to drink, only to lay his eyes upon her and try to flee. "Don't," she called softly, trying to sound reassuring. "I won't hurt you," she added, such an easy lie to tell. Not so long ago, it would have been the truth - maybe that was what made it so easy for her tongue to craft it.

The mare lowered her tiara, even as she walked with her wings drooping slightly from her side, towards the pool of the Grove. As she did, she could better see the critical state the fox was in, and she almost wept for hopelessness.

Why did she have the kill, before she could heal?

@Essetia
Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:20 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-23-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:27 AM