the Rift

[OPEN] two : drown the doubts

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Hate. Loathing. Disgust.

Cirrus' inner turmoils revolted around these emotions, these afflictions, as they each took a lash and attempted to slice open the fragments left of her soul, to leave her with nothing but dust and memories. The cloudmare felt nothing, and everything, and just wanted to cease existing as she watched the fox hear her, watched him process and assess her words. Cirrus, the broken mare, the demonmare, the liar, watched as he believed her words. Why, why do you believe me? I am nothing, nothing and I cannot help you, I can only end you, kill you, destroy you… she plead with her cerulean eyes, silently she begged him not to believe - she willed him to run and hobble away from her. She gave him his choice and he was choosing wrong, he chose death, he chose it, and now she had to deliver it because she promised..

The cloudmare didn't want to . She didn't want to, but she knew she must. He, God of the fucking Earth had told her to do this thing, to end the suffering, to purify them, and to pluck from their corpse a token for his own, twisted collection - it was his fault, surely, not hers, even though it was her hooves lifting from the loam, her weight crashing down over the fox, her aim ensuring the creature's spine would be shattered, so that it felt no pain, even as its nose stay beneath the water and it drowned itself into oblivion. It wasn't her fault, it couldn't be, because if it was then that made her a monster, a demon, a reaper of nothing but death, a harbinger of destruction and misery - she didn't want to do it..

But she did.

Peace be with you, she whispered in her mind, praying (though there was no-one left to pray to anymore), wishing the vulpine godspeed to a place where pain and old age did not exist.

Time passed.

Death took the fox, and Cirrus took the ruined paw that had led to his downfall from his body, her bloody, grisly reward for her obedience to a God she barely knew, and wholly hated.

@Essetia
Up to you if you want to post again - again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS you have no idea <3333
Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:20 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-23-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by Cirrus - 12-23-2015, 09:58 PM
    RE: two : drown the doubts - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:27 AM