the Rift

[OPEN] do you wanna build a snowman?

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

I was just rubbing my neck into the snow bank, relishing the feeling of the icy crystals, when there was a voice nearby. Now, I’m not that thrilled about my little snow nap being interrupted but, you know, if there’s going to be some company I guess I can’t be that angry. Not angry at all! Unless it’s that pesky, fire-obsessed mare again oh gosh I really hope it’s not. And it probably isn’t unless her voice dropped like a zillion octaves. I open back my dazzling green eyes and look for the source and realize that standing nearby is adorable. Oh my god would you look at that face? I scramble for a moment, trying to right myself, but I seem to have gotten myself a little stuck when I fell down so I just lean back into the snow and pretend like nothing happened.

Totally cool.

“Am I?” I smile back up at this adorable stranger, feigning ignorance on my own colour. Just kidding I totally know what colour I am. But then there is a worry that chases all of my other thoughts away because suddenly I couldn’t remember whether that was curiosity or disgust or something in between? Hopefully closer to curiosity. Maybe he has a thing for pink? Could I be that lucky? Oh man I don’t know but I guess we’re going to find out.

I continue, a little nervously, still looking up and wishing I could figure out how to stand up gracefully. Flailing my pink legs around did not seem like it would be a good thing to do… again. “Is there something wrong with pink?” I really hope that there isn’t because the fact that I have a bit of pink on me really isn’t the strangest thing about me. If he can’t handle pink then how is he going to handle the peppermint, the sugar, the raw personality that is sure to shake his entire being??

Oh man there's a total can of worms just waiting to be popped open.

A delicious can of sugar worms, but a can of worns nonetheless.

johnny
care for a little sugar?
image credits
table by Reli <3

@[Badger]

Messages In This Thread
do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-14-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-27-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 08-08-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 08-09-2015, 09:27 AM