the Rift

[OPEN] do you wanna build a snowman?

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

I’m waiting for it, waiting for the look of horror or of ecstasy that I start to associate with my little confession. Most of them, you know these wild horses, don’t really know what peppermint or sugar is - they just notice the smell. And the taste, if they are so bold. I like to think that I’m here to remind everyone that there are some delicacies that they are just missing out on! When else would they get a chance to try peppermint, when it’s not in a very green and leafy form? That plant ain’t got nothin’ on how sweet I am!

What was a little surprising was what reaction I got from Badger. Ummm??

“You know, that’s the first time someone has asked me that particular question.” I got a lot of weird ones, of course, but this was definitely new. No one really thought about my pee before so, I mean, thanks for thinking about that general region but it would be nice if we talked about something other than my pee. He had a pretty good point though but I could assure him that I had managed to survive several years and not yet had my leg start to dissolve. Like, I did walk here. 

The questions don’t star tthere though, and neither does my smile. Oh! This is a fun game. He’s dancing around the question, that fabulous question. ‘Can I taste you?’ My favourite question ever. “Well I guess it’s all part of the magic, you know. I was cursed before I even slipped right out of my mama so there’s been a lot of opportunities to disintegrate and I never have.” Rain did not bother me, not any more than it bothered someone with actual fur and hair covering their body, and I could bathe if I wanted to though I never really saw a reason to bother. “Melt in the heat though so.” I guess there were some inconsistencies with how this magic worked but what, she wasn’t going to turn me into an actual sugar cube, I would die.

Much more fun to turn me in the closest thing!

I swear I just heard Badger’s stomach growl and my smile almost dissolved into giggles but I managed to get a hold of myself before it happened. Instead, I just blink those pretty green eyes of mine and talk about something else. “Not many of the horses in these parts know about how sugar behaves, it’s nice to meet a connoisseur.” As if we’re talking about fine wines and not a magical candy horse!

johnny
You are my lollipop
image credits
table by Reli <3

@Badger
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
do you wanna build a snowman? - by Johnny - 06-08-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: do you wanna build a snowman? - by Badger - 06-14-2015, 07:59 AM