Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Yep!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Thanks Blu :D

Can mutation passes be broken down in a similar way that items can? Like breaking a medium mutation pass into 3 small mutation passes and vice versa?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Eleanor Posts: 15
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 6 months
Miranda :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath Tamme
Snow, no they cannot! Since mutations are different and we only have small and medium, they do not follow the same break-down scheme. They must stay as they are.

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Ahh makes sense. Are you able to use a medium mutation to give a character a small mutation, then? I want to give Oizys fangs, but only have a medium mutation rather than a small one :c

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Yet another question! I just created the profile for Wessex, and forgot that I could try for a seasonal slot. I plan on playing her regardless, but her profile is empty at the moment - it's all written down elsewhere and she hasn't been posted.

If I put all her info into my wishlist, can I still enter, or am out of luck? Additionally, for a design, do I need a picture of her made?

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
@Astor that's fine!

and @Snow yes, that's fine!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
If a herd has unlimited crafting for the month, do members still need to use item passes for items to go into their character's records?

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Nope
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

OOC Account
Astor
I has all the questions

Would a knife/sheath pair be considered two small items or one medium item? What about a sword/sheath pair? Weapons in general?

Also, to clarify, a VOTG ROLL is just an extra dice slot/roll for drops, right? If I were to get those with my points, could they be applied to the companion drop right now?

If we get an item, is there a way to upgrade/enchant it later?

Thanks!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
1. Knife / sheath is one small item. Sword sheath is a medium item
2. Yes they are just extra entries. No, you can't use any for a drop currently going in.
3. Yes you can enchant it later by questing!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
'Alo! Just wanted to clarify if this is a thing.

If your character is seeking healing at the VOTG, is it possible to approach without a VOGT pass, and see if they get it based on chance? (I assume it's rolled. XD)

I've been trying to look for this in any of the boards, and I apologize if it's already posted somewhere. :/

<3 Ty!
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Odd
Hey Mar,

For 'sick healing' at the Veins, we take a number of things into consideration. Things like 1. How your character was injured/got sick, 2. Their relationship with the Gods 3. Their overall IC and OOC activity level, just to name a few. Those things together help to determine the probability that a God will answer you. So you're correct - you can just approach the Veins and ask for healing, and then you just see what happens! :D

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Oh okay.

Thanks Odd.
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Is there a limit on how many magic foal stats you can use per foal? :)

Odd
Nope, use as many as you like @Volterra !

OOC Account
Astor
Can an appearance change pass change a regular tail to a leonine one? Or is that a mutation? If it's a mutation, can it be a tail with several spikes on the end instead of fur?

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
I'm having Airlia killed right now, like she will die for sure, and I want to make a thread with Vezer after the fact. Is it okay if I say she knows her mother is dead, or is that naughty since it hasn't actually happened?

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita
I got a magic on the birthday drop and I would like to use it to give Astrid healing powers. I'm currently in a thread where Astrid got injured and Timat is going to heal her. Once the birthday trades are done and the magic is added to my account and I can apply it to Astrid, I was wondering if I could role play it as after Tiamat heals her she realizes she can heal others too now. Like the healing triggered something in her. Is this ok?

Force and magic allowed but not to the point of death
Please tag Astrid in all pertinent posts

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
@Astrid

Yes this is okay! Just make sure that your magic is in the records and on your profile BEFORE you start using it :)

@Astrid

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Heya! So a mutation pass would have to be used (medium) for the lion tail. Adding spikes would be an additional small mutation pass!

------------------------

Are you going to RP a dead character?? Or is the thread just post dated? We would prefer for dead characters to be dead first because we have had people change their minds before and suddenly everyone's timeline is messed up D:

@Astor @Airlia