the Rift

[OPEN] Not Just For Old Times Sake

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Words flow to Aurelia's ear and eyes follow the sound to the source, finding an ivory mare. A gentle smile is placed in her maw. I don't think she knows me.. The fact was, she was sure Kahlua and Kaj would've told everyone of Aurelia's challenge. The fact that this mare didn't know about it sent hope through her weary bones. She introduces herself as Elsa and then her companion at Edgar. Aurelia's smile morphs into a longing expression, and she secretly wishes she never got a companion, thus she wouldn't feel this void-like emptiness inside of her mind. "I had a companion once. She was known as Shilva." Her voice is tight, as if talking about it is truly a struggle, because it was just that. A struggle. A Helovian life was not an easy life. "I am Aurelia," she offered, voice accentuated by a foreign lilt. Aurelia was a lot of things, but a native to these lands was not one of them.

She quietly remembers her reasoning for being here, aureate eyes finding Elsa's own as she continues. "I seek to join these lands. I have a mate, you see, but she resides in the Dragon's Throat, a place I have recently left due to different points of view with Gaucho, the king. I'd like to know that she, my mate, may live with me here." Gaze shifts sideways, momentarily glancing away from Elsa, as if Aurelia is deep in thought. It is clear, however, that what she says is true and that no lies have graced her lips yet. "We're expecting a child, and I just want to know that my ragtag family may reside here," she concludes, gaze once more focused on Elsa as determination to find her and Destry a home. Optimally, the idea is that Aurelia could be accepted now, and in the next days, bring Destry so she may too be accepted.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-18-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Alysanne - 06-19-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-20-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Torleik - 06-20-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Aurelia - 06-20-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Alysanne - 06-23-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Not Just For Old Times Sake - by Torleik - 07-11-2015, 12:33 PM