the Rift

[OPEN] Set in Motion (Welcoming!)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He listened to the stallion speaking, his gray orbs watched over the stallion and then back to Rexanna the comparison was cray when it came to how different she was and how alike he and Deimos were. He looked to the lands around them as he waited for the stallion to respond to his heavy latin words. The grin slid off his face as he listened to what his new lord had to say. He wondered what would be a true match for him in this Basin. He wanted to not just jump into a position he wanted to seek some help or figure out something before he truly committed to one position. The thoughts ran through his mind as he was silent for a second thinking about the possibilities of what he could do, the possibilities of what could go wrong. He shook that thought out of his mind quickly then he finally decided to speak " I would love to take your offer right away, but if you do not mind I would like to explore my options first. I do not want to commit to something right away if it really is not my calling here. I want to make sure i can help this herd to my full ability, if you do not mind excepting me as a herd stallion, and i will go venture right after we are done to figure out what position fits me best." He spoke to the lead stallion not stuttering on any word. He knew what he had to stick to what he felt was right. Maybe he would end up being a sneak, but he wanted to venture around first to see if that really was the right job for him. He respected the stallion for leading the whole heard and clearly being successful, but there was something telling him, that he was not just a sneak, he could be something much much more.

@[Deimos] @[Rexanna]
OOC:: sorry i really suck! i was just trying to finish this post because like heather knows Nox is moving right along in his time line! How would i get his status changed to the Basin?
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-24-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-25-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 06-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 06-29-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Deimos - 07-14-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Rexanna - 07-27-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Set in Motion (Welcoming!) - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:32 PM