the Rift

[OPEN] And Then There Were Two (Open)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

As if his prayers were answered a figure approached; tall and lean and masculine, closing the gap between the llama and him, before asking entrance into the cave. Before Carl could even attempt to respond with a bleat, the man's attention was now to his bonded. Swiveling pale ears in the direction of the stud as he worked his way towards the half-conscious mare, he heard her name escape his lips. Flattening his ears he charged forward, skidding in front of December protectively with brown eyes filled with the utmost fury. Saliva glands working the best lougie they could muster, he was ready to strike, until a feeling of surprise and warmth overcame him.

The dame had heard him, had heard the man she had met so long ago and recognized his scent upon the chilly breeze. Her dark eyes opened slightly and she looked to him and smiled, it weak and pale in her frosted complexion, but evident nonetheless. With stiff joints she lifted herself into a more upright position, looking the dunskin up and down before letting a soft sigh of greeting escape her smoky lips. Swishing her ice crusted tail she could only do so much as look, for her entire body felt numb. She hadn't been paying attention, hadn't been thinking about her survival, for she had been too enthralled with the snow and its cold to even consider the consequences of being out in it for too long. Though that didn't seem to matter now either, for here was the man she had become fond of, the one who swept her away in the heat of passion, and left her thinking of him daily. It had been almost a year now since their last meeting, and she was certain plenty had changed for both of them.

Dark eyes glanced to Carl, a blink signalling for him to be at ease, before she finally found her vocals and spoke in a hushed, raspy tone," I was out in the cold too long. I needed the snow." That was all she could muster before bursting into a fit of coughs, her lungs seeming to be chilled to the bone just like everything else in her thicker frame. She realized she probably looked half dead at the moment, lying still and barely conscious, a llama pacing the cave as if waiting for their inevitable end. This wasn't exactly how she wanted to be reunited with the pegasus that was often on her mind, but she would take what she would get. Feathered forehooves worked themselves beneath her bulk, mustering whatever strength that remained to attempt to lift herself, a grunt escaping maw as she managed to lean forward and up partially, only to collapse a moment after. Her forelock fell over her eyes, causing her to lose sight briefly, and she did what she could to ignore the heat rising in her.

He had seen enough of her weak side, of the vulnerable, broken mess she was when they first met. He didn't deserve to see more of it, to see her in such a state because of her own idiocy and foolish desires. She didn't want to become his pity project, the woman he had found endearing because of her antics that often got her into trouble. No, if she were to have anything with him (which she still didn't know if that was even in the cards), she wanted to be someone he could rely on, love and cherish and to hold close to him forever. She would be his rock and he hers, and that was how she had assumed it would be if she were to ever have a relationship.

Of course, she had presumed that they wouldn't become an item simply because they had had relations in the heat of the moment, but to her it was still something special, as it had been her first time. She was only glad that it had been Miykael, and no one else. Soon grey eyes were looking into blue ones, the softness evident within them as even in her stoic features, you could still see the fondness she felt for the painted beauty before her. After a moment to recollect herself from her clumsy fall, she weakly tossed her heard, clearing her throat and speaking once more, " Miykael, I'm fine. I just need time to warm up. That's all." She knew he was worried, perhaps even terrified, but she was certainly not going to let herself die anytime soon, not when she had finally found him again.

Talking.

[UM. NO. I of course don't mind!!! EEep I'm so excited for this, forgive the text but I got like all teh musez from that! Forgive me as well for her being a little different, I'm still rusty and trying to get back into her groove again.]
@Miykael

Image Credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
And Then There Were Two (Open) - by December - 08-11-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by Miykael - 08-15-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by December - 08-15-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by Miykael - 08-17-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by December - 08-19-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by Miykael - 08-23-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: And Then There Were Two (Open) - by December - 08-24-2015, 10:14 AM