Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

To say that Mesec was nervous upon entering the Throat with Lucius for the first time was an understatement. It had been a tricky crossing to be sure, he wished for the landbridge so that he could safely walk across while keeping the young bird safe. As it was, he had flown as slow as he could - carefully keeping an eye on the little hatchling that clutched at his mane with a grip so tight for one so young. He was getting bigger, day by day Mesec could see it, and his feathers were no longer simply black as Mesec had first suspected. There was silver in there, and purple and teal. Sometimes in the light, the colour seemed to shift so that he wasn’t sure that the little zephyr wasn’t all of the colours of the rainbow at once.

Now that he was in the Throat, all Mesec needed to do was avoid Ampere. That shouldn’t be too hard, right? It wasn’t like she was someone that patrolled the borders a lot or… a prevalent member of the herd or anything. Okay, it might be harder than he thought. It might even be safer to spend some time away from the Throat - but this was one of the warmest spots in Helovia and during the chilly season, he thought it best not to risk the chick’s life at night by sleeping in snowdrifts.

He was slinking about, probably looking awfully suspicious as he kept glancing around - keeping an eye open for anything blue, when he noticed the mare and the… deer? “Hello.” Mesec called out to the pair, careful to keep his wings folded over the young Lucius to protect him as he approached. The wind was too icy today, even here, to leave him exposed for very long. “I didn’t know it could get so chilly in the Throat.” He commented, distracted as he made another scan for Ampere, coming to a stop a few paces away from the mare. She wasn’t familiar to him but, then, he was still learning the faces of his herd mates. “My name’s Mesec.” He doesn’t introduce the bird hidden underneath his wings, he’s still getting used to being bonded and that there was always someone else around.

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie

FIFTEEN YEARS LATER
@Morrigan

I swear replies will not take two months in the future <333
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Frostfall's Kiss - by Morrigan - 08-15-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Odd - 10-12-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Mesec - 10-18-2015, 09:37 PM