Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

The guilt hit him like a jolt when he caused this stranger to jump right out of her skin with his greeting. He had tried to avoid sneaking up on her to avoid such a reaction but it seemed his attempts had been in vain. The strong rush of the negative feeling caused his companion to stir in the shelter underneath his wings, a sharp jab of pain when the beak shot at his back. Retaliation for having emotions? Lucius seemed to spend most of his time sleeping and his waking hours were split evenly between eating and judging Mesec for his strong reactions.

Luckily, the mare recovered from the spook quickly - moving easily to introduce herself and her companion. Morrigan and Pongo, he grinned brightly at the two of them - nodding to acknowledge the small deer. “He’s cute.” He found himself wondering about the companion, how long she had had it, whether she found him to be as critical of her thoughts and movements as Lucius was turning out to be. The care of a small bird was a delicate and time consuming process and one that was teaching Mesec a lot. He had been around companions for the entirety of his life but it was something quite different to actually have the bond himself.

Pestering her with the dozens of questions that were popping into his mind did not seem like a polite way to continue with the conversation, especially after giving her a jump already. “I am, been here for about a season I think but I haven’t been very social myself.” Which could certainly explain why they had not yet crossed paths before. “Have you lived here long?”

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie

@Morrigan
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Frostfall's Kiss - by Morrigan - 08-15-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Odd - 10-12-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Mesec - 10-18-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Morrigan - 10-29-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Frostfall's Kiss - by Mesec - 11-18-2015, 07:43 PM