the Rift

Help Needed

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
So lately there has been a bunch of things going on and it seems like Ciceron is going to be losing his mate/2 kids pretty soon which is everything to him. I am really at a loss of what to do with him should this happen and I am needing suggestions/directions on where he could possibly go. 

Essentially his mate loves another and not him anymore. Finding this out will likely crush him beyond repair so I need ideas to try and prevent him killing himself off after all is said and done. His past has a major part in causing this to happen so I want to try and find an alternate solution as I really do love my boy and his companion Kiara. I'm not quite sure how badly this will affect his caring/loving personality so he may essentially be a completely different character if he finds something to pull him through it. The one thing I do know is that he will not be staying in the Fall's should this happen so he will be an outcast.
Any suggestions are welcome
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
HE COULD BECOME EVIL AND SET OUT TO BREAK EVERYONE'S HEARTS BY BEING A SUAVE DICK STALLION AND ALSO A HOMEWRECKER :O

And then eventually realize that doesn't make him happy with the help of some sweet new lady who heals him
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady
-cries-

I'm not sure how things will work IC, but I really want things to at least work out with Are.
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier can try and comfort him D: He lost several people near and dear to him in a tragic way.

Crowley can tell him to man up and be evillll~

Or there's Kratos, and who knows how that would go <__<

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@Ciceron He could hang out with Dovahkiin and be friends? She's pretty selfish most of the time but she has a soft spot for cheering up sad guys. Maybe she could help him find a new direction?

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I LIKE BLU'S IDEA
YEAH

I will also try to think of something else because I really like Ciceron. D:

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
I ALSO LIKE BLU'S IDEA, IT'S DRASTIC

He could get really sad, have a near-death experience, and then come out of it determined to hurt Parelia as much as possible (emotionally of course).

Orrr he could join the Plague? Offer himself up as a slave to someone? Fly off the handle and start shocking the world? Turn to the gods and become a super religious hermit?
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Anything with Mau/The Edge is always an option too. ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
He's welcome to have threads with any of mine :D

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
He's free to meet DeStefano, who is joining the Falls, or Cheveyo who is also joining the Falls. They could both use friends!
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
-throws in vote for the plague-

He could make it about Pare's species or something, use that as justification to tell himself he didn't really love her. Even if he isn't racist the plague is a good family base for a lot of unicorns, I know Kou wasn't like a violent racist but she had a family there and friends and whatnot.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
He is more than welcome to meet any of my characters. He could try and be a heartbreaker to my mares, or they could help him change herds, Thantos could tell him to man up and find a different purpose in life that doesn't revolve around a mate...

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
I second Jen's option! Racist is fun!!!! :DDD or not but basin is open for anything! If you're going to make him become a suave dick stallion, him and Caleb should tag team ;DDDD

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald can tell him to suck it up <.<

but for realz they should thread because (oddly enough) Archi can give some sage advice.

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
Thanks Everyone <3 I love all the options suggested and will try to turn him down the right direction as I love him too much to kill him off. More than willing to thread with anyone at this point with him as I am trying to build back some muse for him.

I will attempt to get up a open thread or two when I can but if anyone else wants to start one just tag him so I will know it's there <3
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ahh - I'll help in any way I can. I've stalked your character too much to have him die on me! -coughs- I mean..

Anyway, I have Evaneska (my rift horse) and Nuray. I'm honestly open for anything. So.. use them as you see fit because I am bad with plots? :3