the Rift

Babe?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
So I have this idea for Ilios that will not leave me alone xP I want him to have a baby. For the mother, I'd like her to wean it early and maybe not want anything to do with it. She can live in the Throat or not. If it's aThroat lady she can love the baby and him or just get along with him I don't care <3 If you want it to be a secret feel free to pm or hit me up on skype!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

No Regrets

In all seriousness I have no one for this plot but I wish you the best of luck

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

XD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Well if he has something to offer adonné she would be more than willing to do that for him :) she kinda will do anything to get something that she needs :)

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
-shoves Dovahkiin at-

He doesn't have anything to offer and probably wouldn't ask. I just assume it would happen. Maybe could get a hold of some locoweed by accident and become super casanova xD

Now, would anyone want to play an Ilios baby?
Tag me

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady
Cue freakout by Areli ahaha

But if said babbeh happens, can Nasreen awkwardly third wheel around? She's been feeling so useless lately and I need some new plots for her!
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Haha, Dovahkiin probably would go for it. She also would be okay with not dealing with the kiddo for very long (would be seen as a burden). She's a rogue, only loyal to herself, and a huge flirt (in a fairly masculine, blunt, in your face sort of way). Obviously she needs a few more posts before she can get pregnant (haven't posted her enough) but that shouldn't be a problem.

As far as playing the baby, my heart says 'YES' but my head isn't convinced. I'd hate to not be active enough with it. D:

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
It's up to you :) she could find seething for him to offer ... She has a way of making others addicted to her :) she is a SWP character btw :)

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Depending on when the baby is born I'd love to give it a shot. Unless you find someone better! Let me know <3

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
O.O Pretty.... From Ilios, "Oh yes, you're shorter than me! Finally!" He would really get a kick out of her <3 I would love if they could meet at least! She would have to have 40 posts before she could breed though. I have to, for the sake of Ilios, make sure they at least kind of get a long. I refuse to force him into anything xD

P.S. I'll take one more mare request before that part is shut down. I do need a player though! If anyone would like to play and Ilios baby please let me know! It'll probably be a month or so before this would happen. It would have all kinds family ties from Ilios's side; Parelia, Areli, Ciceron, Kaj(in Ilios's mind anyway) If we wait until he can get his quest, and get it done, Ilios will have magic to offer. Pare and Ciceron both have magic, one passive and one has active blue fire.
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
hi okay i'm claiming this baby. ;D

Any other mare's that might want my stud muffin!?
Tag me

So I'm poking around for someone that might want to play the foal! It looks like we'll be rolling for stats here before birdsong ends(anyone know when it ends?) and we need a player!
Tag me