the Rift

| this is my fight song | aw

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
It was time that Resplendence did her usual threshold trek. It was time to be alone for a spell, to reclaim her thoughts while the land was still stable. No one was dead, yet, and everything was beginning to work out correctly. Nightmares had plagued her as of late, whenever she got sleep. Still, she tried her best to be sure that her appearance didn't wane into nothingness.

She edged forward, mind occupied by uncertain thoughts as Valiance directed her onward, toward the threshold in easy nudges of thoughts. It was just about all that she could truly focus upon, simple nudges. Turn left. Turn right Gentle directions and sweet hymns.  It was all that Valiance could do to keep her calm.

As she moved in closer to the edge of the Threshold, where the trees seemed to break a little, it was Valiance who spotted the creatures ahead of them. A pegasus/unicorn hybrid, a unicorn, and a… a dog? At least we were going to go with it was a dog- it could be some magical creature that they just didn't know the name to yet.

It was the winged one who spoke first. He offered a name, Caleb, and then the name of the dog (Henrietta). Then, as she finally came into sight, beside the pair (effectively creating a triangular shape), she took in just how bulky his size was. Almost as large as Archibald, if not the same height. But the wings… It was even more unnerving for the mare. "No weapons hidden in wings. Wings are the weakest part, right Valiance?" Resplendence thinks to herself, repeating the words that Kaj had told her before, to ease her fears when he had saved her in the cold north. "If there are weapons hidden and he attacks, I will burn him for hurting you," Valiance says as he lands on a tree branch opposite Res and puffs out his chest. A few clicks of acknowledgment to the group before he falls silent and simply swishes his feathered tail back and forth

She gives a curt nod to the three creatures before her and positioned herself in a bit more comfortable manner. "My name is Resplendence, and the red dragon over there is Valiance," she said, trying to place a gentle smile as her eyes shifted between the two of them, maroon glitter pooling around her feet but definitely not glowing. Dear gods, please don't let this stag decide she was worth killing…
Resplendence
Grace is just a weakness; or so I've been told
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
| this is my fight song | aw - by Reizend - 09-07-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Resplendence - 09-07-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: | this is my fight song | aw - by Tembovu - 09-12-2015, 03:24 AM