the Rift

[OPEN] a ghost wind

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Chernobyl's long, hump nosed face draws upward, her black eyes settling on the red winged mare and her radiant eyes. It's easy to say nothing, it's easy for her to simply ignore the approach and cast her abysmal glassy eyes back down to the flickering waters. She does not remain silent in detest or distaste, but because that is simply who she is.

“Does it tempt you too?” The woman's voice is like syrup on the warmed, reeling breeze. Bull's eyes do not rise, but her black lips wrinkle at their edges and she lets a chortle rumble out of her. She senes that there is more, that this mare's poetic entrance is not over. Her tail flicks at the silence and her closest ear bends toward the other's breathing, a half-grin still remaining across her bristled muzzle. Her theatric sigh finally tempts the prickle-horned unicorn to let her gaze fall on her, to drink her in and look her over with a careful stare. The flighted mare's words as smooth as the first set let loose. Beautiful, Bull noted, with intelligent eyes and a fine looking body. She does not let her hungry stare linger too long, no need to look as if she's out for a meal or even better, a conflict [not tonight anyway, this is not one of those nights]. “Mermaid's eyes,” her voice harder, grittier than the pegasus's, but still feminine in it's own way. “Alluring bait for a murderous end.” Both of her eyes spring forward as a shadow squirms beneath the surface, blocking out steaks of the brilliant glow as it slithers over them. She assumes it is a hallucination and does not look to her company for confirmation nor does she mention the mystical, eerie occurance.

That is a trap if I've ever seen one at all.” Her tone unwavering with a slight joke – though it's a bit humorous it is indeed true in her mind. There is something not right about the new lands popping up in discovery across Helovia. The giants and Gods battling one another – battling them. She wonders if the mare to her side had seen the oddities and their attacks, something Bull has not witnessed yet, only heard rumor and accounts of it's happening. Suddenly she sucks in a breath, clearing her throat. Speaking without looking at the winged mare. “Have you seen the other new places? I hear theres a few more. On the coasts, I believe, but I am not positive.” She waits for the mare's input, generally curious. It has been so long since she's had a conversation with someone else.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 09-26-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 10-18-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 10-25-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Blu - 12-01-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: a ghost wind - by Ghost - 12-07-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 12-23-2015, 01:44 PM