the Rift

[OPEN] a ghost wind

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
SIRENS AND SMOKE REMIND US

Glancing at the mare and then back to the stream, she wondered what they looked like to any passerby. Perhaps like two kids lost in a peculiar Neverland? The banshee was determined to mine the secrets out of it; she had stumbled across a flaming treasure and now she must take her time to admire it, explore it and poke it for things.  Though tempting the red rubies were beneath the surface, Ghost couldn’t help but think that once she was in there was no getting out. It wasn’t like she was that well equipped for swimming after all, her added appendages were meant for steering through the air, not a body of water. No matter how much she wished those wings were fins now. An ear flicks to the strangers chortling and she feels the weight of the other mare’s gaze on her, observing. The sprite stays still and endures the once over, there was nothing much to see, apart from the odd trinket she carried that consisted of a half moon necklace, a haggard looking (and broken) Victorian pocket watch and a vial of blood. Ghost was almost convinced that many who saw her must think her something of a weird, probably mad, wayfarer with her dark appearance and her mismatched array of items, things she’d plucked and plundered.

Her attention really did turn to the stranger then, however, as her gritty voice drifted into the air between them and Ghost found she agreed with her articulately put phrases, if she was a little disappointed. The dissatisfied expression drifted onto her face as her ears flopped back a little, "I think you are right, though part of me still wants to fall for it" her breathy voice replied when the stranger declared the alluring red below a trap. She knew better than to die a fools death, but the banshee had to admit that part of her really did want to step into the tempting water and down into the depths where the rubies glittered. As if in attempt to distract her mind, Ghost looked about them, to the furiously blushing trees and continuing up to the boundless night sky. It's beauty was breathtaking.

It is with great reluctance that Ghost drags her gaze away from the scenery to look at the stranger once again as she clears her throat. Their so far cryptic but comfortable conversation was slowly coming to an end and the questions were beginning to arise, it was the unknown face that uttered a query first, but the sprite had her own questions too. "There are a few new places, or so I’ve heard, I have not seen them all… There’s a mirror like land to the south of here, east of the Deep Forest. If you continue going sort of south east you’ll find an archipelago sitting just off its shoreline, though you might have to swim to get to it" Ghost reeled off the information happily, it wasn’t like they were secret, especially with the ruckus that had come with discovering them. "I wouldn’t let your guard down mind, there have been cases of evil Gods appearing in these lands, though our own Gods claim that the mess is over… You never know" she shrugged, looking about the Blood Falls with a suspicious glance. Though the Helovian Gods had protected them in the end, they had also proven that their word was not always law and unexpected things always had a way happening.

"The appearance of these new places caused quite a stir… Though you seem unfamiliar with them" her eyes narrowed in curiosity as she turned back to the stranger "have you only arrived here recently?" she asked the obvious, hoping to open up a few more doors and prod a bit more out of this mare whom she had never met before. "You’re not an evil spirit are you?" a coy smile wove onto her lips, the question was more out of light hearted jesting, but Ghost still wanted an answer.

Sorry again for the wait Psilo!! <3

MAYBE THE WORLD WON'T FIND US

@Chernobyl
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
a ghost wind - by Chernobyl - 09-26-2015, 07:55 PM