the Rift

[OPEN] your angels speak with jilted tongues

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

The voice calling out to her didn't so much startle the girl as it pulled her out of her absent state of mind. Half annoyed, half glad to find someone willing to talk to her the pearly dove did as she was told and stopped, the tasseled tail coiling lazily around spindly hocks as she waited for the guardian to catch up with her.

Noting the stern look on her face however, some of the peaceful dreaminess faded from her demeanor. Glancing first at the young warrior, then over at the sentinels realization dawned on the girl and shaped the tiny moth into a startled "Oh."

"Sorry" she said quickly, fearing that the stern expression was due to something worse than worry, something more akin to what she had felt radiate from a golden lord at the turn of seasons when she and her family had received permission to stay with the herd. "I didn't realize how far I had gone."

She looked curiously at the mare, taking in her dark coat and the star-speckled curves that defined her as both strong and pretty, the swell of pale hair and the long, sharp horn on her brow. Since she had come running Erthë assumed she was one of the guards... but it appeared she hadn't noticed that the girl came from within the Basin itself, rather than from the vast, thawing plains beyond the mountains. The girl smiled, the expression on her face so calm and understanding that it easily could be seen as eerie to anyone who didn't know what all the child had seen.

"It's alright, I'm allowed to be here" she tried to reassure. "Mom's inside, resting, and Dad.... I don't really know, but I think he's there too." It had been a while since she'd seen her father, come to think of it. He was as much a wanderer as the black pegasus he had mated, and the times the family spent together were rare and far between.

"I'm Erthë" she continued, choosing to answer the question before she was subjected to any cross examinations or were picked out as suspicious. "Say, why would it be dangerous to walk around alone? I wanted to find someone who could tell me stuff... though I got a bit lost..."

She mumbled the last bit under her breath, the downy wings ruffling and shifting in shy embarrassment.

e r t h ë
in every lost soul the bones of a miracle
Image Credit

@Ki'irha
Sorry, I didn't specify where she was either it seems. ^^; Also, she's got permission to stay in the Basin. Granted by Thranduil here, in the last post. :)

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
your angels speak with jilted tongues - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: your angels speak with jilted tongues - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 09:57 PM