the Rift

Wrong Address [ARTORIAS armor to KNOX]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, check out the scene and see new sights I never could before, take the route once blocked by electrical work to the clunky alloy P.O. box I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows!

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done. And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked!

I'd write to the sender, you see, tell them about the crimes of the post office and try and get their money back for them, but here's the kicker: I've got no family to write to!

________

DT: 4
AB: 3
WE:2

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra protects himself.

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself - Is an Outcast

check out the scene and see new sights I never could before - Has participated in all SWP discovery threads

all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows! - Empty inside = reference to dark personality, shadows = black fur, cobwebs = white forelegs

felt like four hours - Born on the 4th of January

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham protects himself and his charms.

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, (Is an outcast) check out the scene and see new sights I never could before (Current thread in the Blood Falls), take the route once blocked by electrical work to the clunky alloy P.O. box I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows!

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done. And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked! (Reference to his father, a long-time Helovian and leader)

I'd write to the sender, you see, tell them about the crimes (Has murdered on site) of the post office and try and get their money back for them, but here's the kicker: I've got no family to write to!

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Lace is vigilant

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, check out the scene and see new sights I never could before, take the route once blocked by electrical work to the clunky alloy P.O. box I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows!

-metal colored with dark points and cobweb marking
-outcast
-used to have a tense relation with the Basin, 'blocked by electrical work'

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done. And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked!

-used to be a leader with a title but it was a long time ago now
-has been on site for almost 4 years

I'd write to the sender, you see, tell them about the crimes of the post office and try and get their money back for them, but here's the kicker: I've got no family to write to!
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Dvorak Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 hh :: 10
Tamme
Dvorak blocks himself

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, check out the scene and see new sights I never could before,
---> Born in the Rift

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line,
---> Came through in a huge thread
more than just a little cracked!
---> Has white passive magic that runs over his body

---> Has no family here

Jen
Four little sailor boys
lost at sea
useless cries flung at the waves:
don't take me!

Four little sailor boys,
four fast fools.
Little throats all growing hoarse,
cries turned into mewls.

First cried the killers and
then cried the old ones,
each with pleading cases but
the sea wanted none!

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya protects herself and her posessions. 

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, (Is presently an outcast) check out the scene and see new sights I never could before (could never explore in old herd due to role as queen consort), take the route once blocked by electrical work to the clunky alloy (Gold markings, headpiece) P.O. box I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside (few connections in helovia) 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, (light/dark color reference)who knows!

So I went, what a mob, (chased from old home by invading mob) took forever to get through that line, felt like four(left four loved ones behind) hours before it was all said and done. And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped (wears headpiece made of gold plates) up in cloth and commemorating times of old (self described storyteller), and more than just a little cracked!

I'd write to the sender, you see, tell them about the crimes of the post office and try and get their money back for them, but here's the kicker: I've got no family to write (family presumed dead) to!

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Gaucho watches over his flock, specifically Morrigan

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself, check out the scene and see new sights I never could before, take the route once blocked by electrical work to the clunky alloy P.O. box - metal DT key and silver spider crown (alloy)

I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows! - morrigan has dark coloring (shadows) and the spiderweb marking on her back (cobwebs)

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done. And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked! - cracked plate could reference her broken heart, which is listed in her profile

I'd write to the sender, you see, tell them about the crimes of the post office and try and get their money back for them, but here's the kicker: I've got no family to write to! - has no family on site
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Jen
Gold upon her face
and fear struck in her eyes
asks me if I'd want her,
can't see a reason why!

Gaucho's guess receives only a distant and unimpressed snort. Morrigan is safe.

Jen
ARTORIAS' ARMOR WAS SOUGHT

by myself
---No herd, & came out of the Rift alone/knowing nobody there

take the route once blocked by electrical work
---Blood Falls was unavailable before Time God "fixed it"

to the clunky alloy P.O. box I haven't checked in years, you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows!
---Artorias is part metal/has metal items (specifically steel, which is an alloy) and shadows come from inside him
---Clunky is a reference both to his larger size and his build as a result from being fused with metal.

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done.
---The first SWP fight had a lot of people and there were four threads to it.

And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate, wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked!
---From appearance: "A grand figure of steel and cloth, mail and plate. "
---Commemorating times of old is meant to be in homage to all his Knightly stuff
---The plate is "more than just a little cracked" because Artorias himself is described as broken in personality.

---No lineage

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
PASS

Maybe I'll go check the mail today, by myself,
+1 | Yep - Rank ref.

check out the scene and see new sights I never could before, take the route once blocked by electrical work
-1 | It wasn't blocked by the God of the Spark - if anything, it was the 'electrical work' which unblocked it. And like mentioned in your last stealth, mentioning electricity like this seems to suggest something about the character. Since he has no spark magic, this was misleading for me.

to the clunky alloy P.O. box I haven't checked in years,
+1| Okay as an appearance ref.

you know, the kind that you picture all empty inside 'cept for shadows and cobwebs, who knows!
0 | Black mist isn't the same as a shadow or a cobweb.

So I went, what a mob, took forever to get through that line, felt like four hours before it was all said and done.
+1| Yep!

And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked!
0 Good as an appearance ref again, but you can only get points for one type of clue.

+1| Yep!

3/3 for me.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

---No herd, & came out of the Rift alone/knowing nobody there
+1| [Rank ref] solid
---Blood Falls was unavailable before Time God "fixed it"
0| [History ref] too vauge
---Artorias is part metal/has metal items (specifically steel, which is an alloy) and shadows come from inside him
0| [Asset ref] hmm, I just really struggled with this, because cobwebs felt like a reference and shadows isn't the same as mist or fog. Also the alloy metal reference was super short compared to the mention of mail and 'haven't checked in years all empty inside' it just doesn't feel focused enough for me to say yes.
---Clunky is a reference both to his larger size and his build as a result from being fused with metal.
0| [Build ref] because his profile doesn't really describe him as clunky I don't feel this can apply. Who knows he could be a ballerina.

---The first SWP fight had a lot of people and there were four threads to it.
0| [Thread ref] doesn't apply to the character

And would you guess what I found in the mail: an old plate, wrapped up in cloth and commemorating times of old, and more than just a little cracked!
---From appearance: "A grand figure of steel and cloth, mail and plate. "
+1| [Appearance ref] Niiice
---Commemorating times of old is meant to be in homage to all his Knightly stuff
0| [Personality ref] too vague
---The plate is "more than just a little cracked" because Artorias himself is described as broken in personality.
+1| [Personality ref] was a bit ont he fence with this one, but I think in the end it's clear enough.

---No lineage
+1| [Lineage ref] yup

4/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
@Artorias ' armor to Knox.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode