And here it is on Dev: http://dakota-babe.deviantart.com/art/I-...-569626305

Glad you guys like them! (:

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
CHARACTER NAME: Nephele
REFERENCEHere & Here 
DESCRIPTION: 16.3hh, Compact, with strong well rounded hindquarters and plenty of muscle, her broad, curved neck ties well into her defined withers and deep chest. Her legs are clean with no feather, and move with purpose while remaining harmonious in their stride. Her Iberian & Friesian heritage is plain as day in her facial features as well, with a straight profile and finely chiseled ears. Her coat is obsidian, though patches shine up a deep brown in the sunlight. Her wings are broad, with black feathering lined with gold on the top and beneath there is patches of cream and gold feathers against the wing bone.
Her eyes are odd coloured, left being molten gold while the right is an icy blue, contrasting her black and orange mane (it starts off black and ombre's into sun-touched orange). She has tribal rune paint on either side of her neck.

ORDER: You have full reins on it, the only thing I would like is to have it based in the desert and have fire somehow involved! But everything is up for your creativity to decide.

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
These are gorgeous Julieta ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Thanks Neo! (: They are perfect for things to do during study breaks xD

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Omg, Seren is lovely! What a fantastic surprise to come and see :D:D Thank you so much! :D

<3 I will save it and find a way to use it soon, it is fantastic!

Unregistered

For @Calista ! (: Sorry it took so long, hated the background and had to start over xD
And here it is on Dev: http://dakota-babe.deviantart.com/art/Ha...-571989070

I will be working on more of these throughout break and everything depending on my schedule. Art helps me relax and is a good study break.

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
CHARACTER NAME: Alune
REFERENCE: here
DESCRIPTION: 17.3hh, with an elegant head, plenty of height and refined bone (he's a mix of akhal teke x friesian x lippizaner). A long leonine tail serves as a prehensile limb as well as make shift weapon, often found curled around his feet. He has no feather nor beard on his body.
His eyes have no pupil and reflect like silvery pools, while his crowning set of horns glow in the moonlight while they appear as if they're carved out of moon stone. Alune's mane and tail are long, his mane pools past his shoulder with one or two fine braids among the silver locks, his tail is also long but the strands ombre to lilac at the ends (his mane is pure silver with no lilac).

ORDER: I would love it if it's set in the forest (either in a small lake/pond) with lots of fun illumination. But it's entirely up to you how much you want to do (if you need any inspiration try searching up darnassus/night elf in google images).
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Frostie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 1.65 :: 22
Frostie
CHARACTER NAME: Aelin
REFERENCE: 1, 2, 3
DESCRIPTION: 15hh with the elegance from her Andalusian and Hanoverian linage. She is small, supple and graceful. Her left eye is emerald green while her right eye is sky blue. 
Black barring on all four legs. The black barring begins above her knees and the dun colouring fades to black underneath the dark barring.
Black outline on ears
Subtle light golden/brown specs cover her coat.
Pale hooves, the back two are stained with black.
Subtlest hints of red in her mane.
Specs surround her left eye in a circle, decorating the left hand side of her face.
The dun colouring begins to fade around her left cheek and eye into a deeper, darker brown which reaches up to her ears, before finally mixing back into dun at the top of her neck.
The dun colouring also begins to fade around her into a deeper, darker brown which reaches up to her ears, before finally mixing back into dun at the top of her neck.
Her wings are a light brown, with deep brown and black streaks through the feathers.

ORDER: a forest would be great because of her passive magic
☀ Affinity with Nature ☀ Passive
Nature becomes more vibrant and blooms to life around her. Flowers open, grass stirs, dust motes gather and swirl around her and everything comes more lively and vivid. Aelin also feels a strong emotional affinity toward nature, many consider her passive magic to be her motivational basis to protect nature.

Unregistered

For @Tamorin! (:
and on Dev: http://dakota-babe.deviantart.com/art/Ju...-572069201

I was going to attempt Morenth, but I think I need to work up to him xD

Tamorin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
OH MY GOSH NO WAY

He looks amazing thank you so so much! And no worries about Morenth he is rather difficult with all his markings :D ahhh he looks sooo good, thank youu!!

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
CHARACTER NAME: Zenobia
REFERENCE: [x] [x]
DESCRIPTION: Hanoverian x Andalusian || Pegasus || White Dun || Extensive shoulder barring and dorsal stripe, but minimal to no leg stripes. A black mane and tail with a white forelock and white stripe through tail. Marking like this by her left eye. 15hh: lithe and petite
ORDER: Zenobia adores flying or wide open spaces. She lives in the Throat, so the desert is another option for the background. Honestly, you basically have free reign :3

Thank you in advance!
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
@Lithium

Thank you so much! That is gorgeous!!!