the Rift

[OPEN] If you love me don't let go

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

After the chaos had died down, looking for her daughter had been the first thing Alysanne had did. The burns on her own wings could wait, it was secondary. Her daughter certainly inherited the tendency to care for others before taking care of herself but from where Alysanne stood, the little girl always came first. Taking care of others came as natural to her as breathing - it was always her first instinct. She hadn’t realized how stressful it would be for those that were keeping an eye on her when she forsook her own health for the sake of others. Now, though, she did. Did Naerys know what running off did to her? She wondered if the little filly didn’t care or just didn’t realize that Alysanne was truly trying to be better now. She was interacting more with the herd, taking a renewed interest in her daughter and her whereabouts (which, it seemed, were almost always not with her).

Alysanne returned to the Edge without her daughter, hoping that this would be common ground and perhaps the girl would come home. And if not… well, Alysanne wouldn’t rest until she had her daughter back. She’d recruit everyone that she could to scour Helovia - her first stop would be finding Mauja. The spotted stallion seemed to have won over the young filly, making it reasonable that he would have a better knowledge of her whereabouts than her own mother.

Not that she felt particularly happy about that fact, of course - it bothered her but she supposed there were worse figures for Naerys to be following around than their Queen. Alysanne just wished she knew more about him.

She paced restlessly in the Edge, patrolling the border practically all day - sending Hemlock on circles into the forest to check to see if the filly had snuck in somehow. Finally, finally a call was heard. But there wasn’t even any relief - Alysanne had no idea what state her daughter was in, just that she was alive and home. “Naerys.” No time was wasted and she hurried over, nuzzling her daughter and checking her over even as she was calling on the mists - thankful a thousand times over to the Moon Goddess on this day for giving her this magic to heal her daughter. The gentle tendrils of shadow swirled around the filly, touching her injuries and healing them.

Not until she was sure that every scrape, every bruise, was taken care of did Alysanne finally speak again, moving to stand before the girl - only concern showing in her face at the moment. “Where did you go I was so worried about you.”

happy is the heart that still feels pain
darkness drains and light will come again
image credits

@Naerys
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
If you love me don't let go - by Naerys - 11-10-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: If you love me don't let go - by Alysanne - 11-16-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: If you love me don't let go - by Naerys - 12-16-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: If you love me don't let go - by Alysanne - 12-17-2015, 01:48 AM