the Rift

[OPEN] half of me has gone away (any god)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

He formed. The one she was most nervous about rose from the cracked monument. Soon his huge hulking form stood before her. She cast her gaze down, even in the wake of his small compliment. She had been rude to him, an embarrassment to herself as she succumbed to her anger and sadness. Edgar rubbed his head encouragingly against her poll, cooing softly and reminding her that he was here. If anything was wrong, he began, he would take down the God of Earth. Elsa smirked a little at his confidence. For such a small bird he was courageous.

But his question was one she had not expected. Usually it was a small simple quest, and now he wanted to know what she had learnt in her days of darkness. Elsa’s head dipped a little lower to the ground as she tried to put together a coherent idea. There were so many things that had happened. The good, the bad, and the ugly all showed up in the course of this little adventure. Would he deny her sight, because she had become better without it? Her face heated, and her body suddenly felt as if it was on fire.

”That I am driven by my emotions.” That was the best way to sum it up. Without her sight she relied more heavily on her inside to do the observations. ”I’ve learned that life is complicated, and sometimes it hurts… Fuck, she could feel the tears lurking behind her eyes. ’It okay.’ Edgar assured, pressing her to continue. ”Love sucks but at the same time it’s such a wonderful thing. It’s a high that is so addicting that it feels like a part of you goes missing when the love leaves.” Her lips trembled, trying to force the thoughts of Oxy into the back of her head. She had tried to lock him up there, but now he was banging against the walls of his prison. She needed to let go of him. ”But that sometimes the fruit of that love can heal you, and you need to keep fighting to bring them together.” Shida and Auriel, how she had failed. But she would never stop looking. Even if they had left Helovia, she would find them. ”Seeing only half the world is frustrating. I feel like I miss out on so much because I am incapable of being perfect. How am I supposed to be a general when I can hardly tell what’s going on with one good eye? Will two actually help me, or will I only be more confused…” The question was spinning out of control. She could hardly keep on the topic that the hulking giant in front of her wanted. ”I learned that selflessness is just as damaging as it is helpful.” Trying to keep everyone happy and satisfied was hard. Just look at her now, she had raggedly cut hair and the bruise on the left side of her face was turning an ugly yellow color as it tried to heal. ”I need to let go of the little things. If I make a mistake, I should just move on. Everyone else ends up forgetting it. So why is it so hard for me to forget it? It’s like I have a little tally board on the inside of my mind that is meant to keep track of my mistakes.” She sighed, the tears slowly leaking from her face and running down her face. With another inhale then, she turned her attention to the God, finally looking him in the eye. Was that what he wanted? ”I’ve learned that learning sometimes sucks.” She feigned a small laugh, a smile cracking the darkness she had been exuding.

@Mythical Request

"talk" 
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-18-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM