the Rift

[OPEN] half of me has gone away (any god)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

He waited for her to speak, watching the way she moved. Moments after he had appeared her gaze dropped to the ground. Was it shame or anger that controlled her now? Emotion was in the driving seat, the darkness that he had sense before continued to cloud her thoughts. 

The God stretched his wings to their incredible full extent, then allowed his gaze to roam over the shattered veins. Elsa could have all the time she needed, there was no rush to complete this meeting. She may have lost her temper with him before but there is no trace of anger on the God's face. Instead he is polite and placid as he waits for her response to his question. 

Finally the mare releases and he allows her words to wash over him, listening to her tone, emotions and his eyes traveled back to the white mare; watching the small affectations that made Elsa who she was. Admitting that she was driven by her emotions - the core instinct that drove so many, was an extremely honest assessment on her part. Tears lurked behind the striking blue eyes, her evolution of love made the God pause. Listening to her speak and watching her crumbling form, perhaps this mare was braver that she realised. With every words spoken she exposed her rawness to him. Even with her trembling lips. 

Still, a smile cracked through the darkness. The God also smiled in turn, hope returning to him. "You have learnt, struggled and grown." Still she had much to learn. "While you are empathetic towards those with psychical afflictions you still do not appreciate their conditions." The God's gaze held Elsa's, steady, sure and strong. "You think without your full sight you are missing something." The god paused, "if a pegasus is missing a wing and therefore unable to fly, is he no longer a pegasus?" This strong mare understood and prevailed through the psychical struggle but she had lost the emotional battle - did not understand what others with limits did. 
You are not defined by your hardships. It's the emotional strength just as much as the psychical, acceptance and prevailing through such difficulties that characterised a being. 

Elsa was allowing her limitation to delineate her. 

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-18-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-23-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Elsa - 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: half of me has gone away (any god) - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM